AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bonaventura was left out of the squad against Lecce as a precautionary measure due to a muscle strain in his left thigh. He'll undergo tests next week.

Wallbang
La Gazzetta dello Sport: Caldara is ready for three weeks and will be on the bench against Roma, the player is ready to participate but lacks the rhythm of the games .. And certainly will find space with pioli.
(10-25-2019, 10:33 AM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]La Gazzetta dello Sport: Caldara is ready for three weeks and will be on the bench against Roma, the player is ready to participate but lacks the rhythm of the games .. And certainly will find space with pioli.

I hate you  Devilol

Knowing this thread has new post is bad enough, then the name Caldara...

So Caldara is touchable now, by the bench  Okmilan
(10-25-2019, 10:33 AM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]La Gazzetta dello Sport: Caldara is ready for three weeks and will be on the bench against Roma, the player is ready to participate but lacks the rhythm of the games .. And certainly will find space with pioli.

I will try him against comparatively easy opponents like SPAL to pick rhythm and confidence not Roma
It looks like Caldara's march is nearing completion!
After the long absence of the player injury again and this time inflammation in the ligaments of the knee

Milan news: Caldara suffers from mild tendon inflammation and for this reason missed Primavera Milan against Parma.

"Mattia is not doing well yet ... I hope it will be available as soon as possible," said coach pioli about the defender.
(10-26-2019, 10:55 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like Caldara's march is nearing completion!
After the long absence of the player injury again and this time inflammation in the ligaments of the knee

Milan news: Caldara suffers from mild tendon inflammation and for this reason missed Primavera Milan against Parma.

"Mattia is not doing well yet ... I hope it will be available as soon as possible," said coach pioli about the defender.

Motherf**k*r sell this Buffoon ASAP at whatever peanut price. Get Andrea Cistana/Bonifazi(Cairo will ask a lot price)/M. Kambulla/Marco Vernier.
This has to be some kind of joke. You can't even write scripts like that!
(10-27-2019, 05:08 AM)ACM2019 Wrote: [ -> ]This has to be some kind of joke. You can't even write scripts like that!

The question needs to be asked... WHy is it so many players come to us injury free then end up injury plagued?
(10-27-2019, 10:44 PM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]The question needs to be asked... WHy is it so many players come to us injury free then end up injury plagued?

A similar question: Why would we keep taking supposedly the best players away from Atalanta, yet they keep getting better but we continue to eat poop?  Blush
(10-27-2019, 10:46 PM)ACM2019 Wrote: [ -> ]A similar question: Why would we keep taking supposedly the best players away from Atalanta, yet they keep getting better but we continue to eat poop?  Blush

So True!