AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Really great news for Antonio
I honestly don't even remember when and how van Bommel was injured. I was counting on him for the return leg at Camp Nou. Wallbang
cassano will be available for facing fiorentina, although i doubt he'll see any playing time in that game, i hope to see him play in our next seria a match however, pretty sure its against chievo??
(04-03-2012, 03:27 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly don't even remember when and how van Bommel was injured. I was counting on him for the return leg at Camp Nou. Wallbang

I think he got his back pains prior to the Roma game, or possibly the Coppa match with Juve. Anyway, sometime during that week I think.
AC Milan would like to communicate that Antonio Cassano has been given the go-ahead to play by the various legal and medical institutes involved in evaluating his case. Cassano can join the rest of the squad in training immediately and will also be available for selection.

Finally, Cassano given the all-clear to play, I just wonder how long it will take him to get back to full fitness, or to be able to play one half at least.
(03-31-2012, 10:40 AM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]What I don't understand about Pato is what our doctor said ... Pato's back from the USA, it seems his form is OK to play, but ?! Merseeman shouldn't have said they have found what they wanted ... Just imagine Pato gets another injury by playing against Barcelona ?! That would be a f.cking joke !!

That's a fucking joke ...
Pato is injured, lol
I hope that was just precaution.
(04-03-2012, 09:45 PM)bijon Wrote: [ -> ]Pato is injured, lol

Do they sell fake pills too in US? Perhaps at Galliani's urge Pato took them as they're cheaper Icon_lol2
Was that an injury or it was just that Allgeri somehow got pissed with Pato???!! i really hope its the second cuz this is getting ridiculos. Let him deal with the injury and maybe next year he starts from the 0 and hopefully he regains his form.