AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Week 12 Milan - Inter November 7 2021 20:45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Derby time.

Hernandez suspended.
As of today: Florenzi and Ballo-Toure are possible returnees, Rebic, Messias, Castillejo are probable for after international break

Inter5ow

Ole
Milano is RossoNero!
There are only 2 teams in Milan: AC Milan and AC Milan Primavera!!!
I would love to see: 

Tata
Kalulu-Kjaer-Tomori-Calabria
Kessie-Tonali
Benn-Diaz-Leao
Ibra

If Rebic is fit, I would be tempted to start him on the right.
Looks like Rebic is going to be in the squad this weekend
Rebic and Diaz will be our Impact subs. Giroud too.
We need to keep an eye on Correa.
That asshole  nearly always plays well against us.
Messias?
(11-06-2021, 10:16 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: [ -> ]We need to keep an eye on Correa.
That asshole  nearly always plays well against us.

Yes, there are quite a few others in that group: Kevin Lasagna, Antonio Di Natale, and our own youth product Massimo Maccarone. 

[Image: meat-lasagna-picture-id543663322?k=20&m=...3QicA8CGc=][Image: NAT9130__58027.1563373961.jpg?c=2][Image: Instant-Pot-Macaroni-and-Cheese-foodiecr...5x1536.jpg]
I really hope that they dont start with Correa- Lautaro. I think that will be more difficult than Dzeko. Our defence have more problems with players like Correa than with Dzeko. Lots of movements, in and out of channels, change of posisitions, good on small areas. Just like last year, Lautaro bullied Kjær in the derby and Correa slaughtered Tomori in the Lazio game.

We have to be really compact. I am worried about our left side defensively. Hope Kessie is instructed to cover a lot on that side. Ballo Toure and and a tired Leao is not excactly reliable.

Forza Milan!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12