AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: 2021–22 Coppa Italia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
It is up to you guys to decide if Coppa needs individual match threads, anybody can open them.
(03-01-2022, 05:45 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]It is up to you guys to decide if Coppa needs individual match threads, anybody can open them.

No I guess not. Just surprised me that it wasn't buzzing with the game hours away. 

Reza wtf going on in Canadia? What can I do to get JT out of office for my neighbors to the north?

If things get any worse come live in Califoristan  in total freedom from 7am-7pm
Hellos.
I’m really worried about this game. It has all the makings to dampen our confidence further and make CL less assured. I have a strong feeling we will come out tight and let inter dictate play.
Official Milan XI (4-2-3-1): Maignan; Calabria, Tomori, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez; Kessié, Bennacer; Saelemaekers, Krunic, Leao; Giroud.

Official Inter XI (3-5-2): Handanovic; Skrniar, De Vrij, Bastoni; Dumfries, Barella, Brozovic, Calanhoglu, Perisic; Lautaro, Dzeko.
(03-01-2022, 06:47 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: [ -> ]No I guess not. Just surprised me that it wasn't buzzing with the game hours away. 

Reza wtf going on in Canadia? What can I do to get JT out of office for my neighbors to the north?

If things get any worse come live in Califoristan  in total freedom from 7am-7pm

I want to go to Mars Big Grin

(03-01-2022, 07:10 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]Hellos.

Hey Mazen

Looks like Florenzi is starting not Calabria
(03-01-2022, 06:47 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: [ -> ]No I guess not. Just surprised me that it wasn't buzzing with the game hours away. 

Liberal democracy coming to its proposed end.
Milan B team vs Inter A team
Pioli at it again.
(03-01-2022, 08:21 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: [ -> ]Pioli at it again.

He's reached his ceiling at Milan. To take the next step and actually win things need something better than a journeyman coach.

Official Milan XI (4-2-3-1): Maignan; Calabria, Tomori, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez; Kessié, Bennacer; Saelemaekers, Krunic, Leao; Giroud.

The attack is pathetic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14