AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: 2021–22 Coppa Italia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Isn't anyone else frustrated?

Inter lost lukaku,hakimi and conte this summer and now looking like they can't be stopped .

This is bringing memories of the inter 2005-2010 run they had.

I hope we can get back to some winning ways asap.
(12-18-2021, 01:50 AM)ACM1899 Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't anyone else frustrated?

Inter lost lukaku,hakimi and conte this summer and now looking like they can't be stopped .

That's okay. Let them peak early. No worries.
(12-18-2021, 01:50 AM)ACM1899 Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't anyone else frustrated?

Hakimi is gold,  Lukaku back to hot and cold in EPL and Conte is Conte.

I've always thought -and said  from time to time - that De Vrij,  Barella and Brozovic are/were more important. That's why I am hoping Conte takes De Vrij and Pep takes Brozovic. Big Grin
Thursday January 13 21:00

[Image: CoppaItaliaMilanGenoa.jpg]
Some report says Shevchenko might get sacked already, so he might not be in charge of this match.

Mirante
Stanga-Kalulu-Gabbia-Kerkez
Bakayoko-Krunic
Saelemakers-Maldini-Rebic
Giroud

Is Calabria available ? If so get some minutes into him otherwise Stanga. 

Bakayoko-Krunic seems like a disaster but we shouldn't play Tonali.
Just let kids play and rest regular players.
(01-10-2022, 01:16 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: [ -> ]Some report says Shevchenko might get sacked already, so he might not be in charge of this match.

Mirante
Stanga-Kalulu-Gabbia-Kerkez
Bakayoko-Krunic
Saelemakers-Maldini-Rebic
Giroud

Is Calabria available ? If so get some minutes into him otherwise Stanga. 

Bakayoko-Krunic seems like a disaster but we shouldn't play Tonali.

Tonali will miss our next Serie A game against Spezia, so I guess he may be used in this one seeing how few midfielders we have now.
Probable: Maignan; Kalulu, Tomori, Gabbia, Theo; Tonali, Krunic; Saelemaekers, Maldini, Rebic; Giroud
(01-11-2022, 08:48 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Probable: Maignan; Kalulu, Tomori, Gabbia, Theo; Tonali, Krunic; Saelemaekers, Maldini, Rebic; Giroud

It's Sheva whose job is on the edge of the knife but it looks like Pioli is more concerned. LOL. Seriously,he is fielding his current best possible line up barring Maldini.
It's a good line up, apart from Theo and Tonali. I'd rather give them a break and just play Bakayoko and Kerkez. The rest are fine. It's good for Tomori to play a game like this one prior to getting back into full swing in a Serie A game. Florenzi probably needs a break while Kalulu and Gabbia should be able to play without a problem.
Diaz break is good and no point in risking Leao while Rebic could use more match fitness. Saele/Messias is a toss up, but we currently get more output from Messias.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14