AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: 2021–22 Coppa Italia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Holy mother of god! What an half! We are tearing them to pieces! Fantastic energy in the team, lots of movements, brilliant pressing. Simply wow! Messias has been extremely impressive actually, Giroud is on fire and Leao unplayable.

Pretty damn fun to watch.

Forza Milan!
Good stuff. Goes to show when we have a striker on form we can be a very dangerous team. Giroud just be the man to guide us towards the end of the season hoping he can stay fit.

We need to keep up this form in the league. With knock outs of CL starting they'll be playing a lot of matches and will almost certainly start to slip up some points. We need to take everything we can. I actually have more faith lately that we can go for the scudetto.
Absolute dominance perfromance in first half, Credit to Sexy giroud, Romagnoli and Leao but I have still gluttony more goals please Big Grin
(02-09-2022, 09:56 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Absolute dominance perfromance in first half, Credit to Sexy giroud, Romagnoli and Leao but I have still gluttony more goals please Big Grin

Devilol
Anyone have a stream for this? I literally pay for FUBO and it keeps KOing on me....
WtF Lazetic not subbed in?? Pioli is really mad
Kessie adding the 4th goal.
So, again Merda. I hope we win them in Coppa too hihi
Now this is what I want my milan to play like. Always in control and didn't stop after 2 or 3 goals.

I hope to destroy merda again. So happy for Giroud finding form at perfect time

Forza Milan
#fuckcovid
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14