AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer Mercato 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-22-2022, 10:14 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Juve are really blessed with midfielders like Rovella, Miretti, Fagioli, Ranocchia. If Juventus would have a German club they would have sold their older players to accomadate them

The problem is no team wants to buy Juve midfielders, except for Locatelli.

But Juve have U23 team participating in Serie C, so they don't lack playing time.

I hope for a Milan U23 team with the new owner, especially with the new loan rule.
(05-22-2022, 10:21 AM)Aficio Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is no team wants to buy Juve midfielders, except for Locatelli.

But Juve have U23 team participating in Serie C, so they don't lack playing time.

I hope for a Milan U23 team with the new owner, especially with the new loan rule.

It's not nobody want to buy their MF but Juve have overpaid on wages so they would not leave even if Juve want to sell. They are stuck with them just like we were 5 years ago. Allergi also like older players so they kind of go hand in hand.
Shit it looks like it may happen sooner or later: https://sempremilan.com/real-madrid-mbap...milan-leao

What is your Leao sale number? I think over 120 and he can go. Considering how much they were going to give to Mbappe, I think that would buy is three good prospects to replace him. Man I would really hate to lose him though.
(05-22-2022, 02:20 PM)honsano Wrote: [ -> ]Shit it looks like it may happen sooner or later: https://sempremilan.com/real-madrid-mbap...milan-leao

What is your Leao sale number? I think over 120 and he can go. Considering how much they were going to give to Mbappe, I think that would buy is three good prospects to replace him. Man I would really hate to lose him though.

Of course he can go for €120m, but I would be very surprised if that was a realistic amount. I'd think more like €60-70m max.

Good offers should be evaluated unless he signs a new contract. Starting to think that he might not sign because of all the hype. His agent will use it for all it's worth to get a better contract offer.

Based on recent history, two more years and then he'll leave for free. What are the odds?
Any of our good players is a minimum 70-80 minimum price tag.
(05-22-2022, 02:20 PM)honsano Wrote: [ -> ]Shit it looks like it may happen sooner or later: https://sempremilan.com/real-madrid-mbap...milan-leao

70m + rodrygo or straight 120m
(05-22-2022, 03:19 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]Of course he can go for €120m, but I would be very surprised if that was a realistic amount. I'd think more like €60-70m max.

Good offers should be evaluated unless he signs a new contract. Starting to think that he might not sign because of all the hype. His agent will use it for all it's worth to get a better contract offer.

Based on recent history, two more years and then he'll leave for free. What are the odds?

This.

If he doesn't want to stay AND there is a 120m bid? It would be stupid to reject in that case.
(05-22-2022, 10:21 AM)Aficio Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is no team wants to buy Juve midfielders, except for Locatelli.

That Betancur dude is balling in PL. Juventus is perfect example of being messed up by poor coaching.
(05-22-2022, 12:35 PM)hwmook Wrote: [ -> ]It's not nobody want to buy their MF but Juve have overpaid on wages so they would not leave even if Juve want to sell. They are stuck with them just like we were 5 years ago. Allergi also like older players so they kind of go hand in hand.

So they want to sign them for free after contract expiration instead Big Grin

(05-22-2022, 04:44 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]That Betancur dude is balling in PL. Juventus is perfect example of being messed up by poor coaching.

Kulusevski too. I meant the current ones, both are sailed ships.

Anyway, let's focus on the match!!!
that traore junior could replace leao if he leaves imo, what a speed that he have