AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer Mercato 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-30-2022, 12:51 AM)honsano Wrote: [ -> ]However, I draw the line at not renewing MM or Leao. At that point, I’m in panic mode.

This may be unpopular opinion but mark my words: Leao is a one-season wonder.
(06-30-2022, 12:26 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]This may be unpopular opinion but mark my words: Leao is a one-season wonder.

Well this is true.....unless he does it again this year.  Icon_lol2

We'll see. He needs a check in his urgency and attitude on the field. It's still too nonchallant for my liking. He can do much more. Especially in front of goal. This year I'd be looking to see him become a goalscorer. That would be the next step imo.
He needs to sign the damn extension; otherwise he will become a one-season wonder. Grinundwech
According to Lille's club president there have been no contact with PSG regarding Sanches.
(06-30-2022, 05:34 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]According to Lille's club president there have been no contact with PSG regarding Sanches.

It is crazy that how that kind of crap can be freely made up without repercussion; probably by Sanches' agent.

Lille's president mentioned that they had only received an offer from a big European club. I hope that's Milan?
(06-30-2022, 05:34 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]According to Lille's club president there have been no contact with PSG regarding Sanches.

With that, he also said "other clubs have shown interest, and some very big clubs have already made offers".

I hope we are one of them. 

So Juventus are about to (apparently) sign Cambiasso (Genoa LB). Wonder what that means for Pellegrini. Imo, he's a much better player than Cambiasso. Allegri, being the veteran loving coach that he is, never fully showed full trust in Pellegrini. Now they are after the new flavor of the month...but the same fate is waiting for him. Although for Cambiasso, it'd be even worse imo because he's nowhere near ready to play for a top club. 

Anyway, Pellegrini may actually be a nice option for us in the vice-Theo role.
Calciomercato.com reports Maldini and Massara signed their extensions. Not sure how legit that source is, but that would at least be some positivity for us
I will sign my extension too if all members agree to post 10 times a day Grinundwech
Dybala anyone? Rumors circling around about him. Not sure how the salary demand is and if it's not worth it...bit he IS a quality player. If he's healthy, he'll guarantee double digit goals, no question about it.
Dybala for free and on a reasonable salary  = win

In 5 games he did more than the useless Diaz all last season.