AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer Mercato 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Official: Theo extends contract until 2026.
https://totalfootballanalysis.com/player...is-tactics

Interesting piece on Adli. Seems he would slot in nicely in place of Diaz to get the ball deep and spring counters. Seems like a very good player but not much talk about his ability to press, work in defensive schemes or his ability to last a full 90’. I think we are going to be happy with this guy and his extra year has really helped growth. I just wonder if he can play with Ibra as he likes to dictate play and needs runners. Very excited about next year though! Serie A is tougher but he is more physical than Diaz which will help a lot.
Most of our attackers struggle to play with the Ibra of now, we need a mobile forward. Imagine someone like Vlahovic in this team.
Theo renewing, Benny soon (also getting rid of that ridiculous 50M buyout clause), Leao also getting done.

We're in a good position for the next 3 to 5 years
great news seeing theo and bennacer and hopefully leao renewing too. happy to see them stay loyal to the club
Time to purge the unloyal!!
Tonali, Theo, Bennacer and Leao all (hopefully) extending because they love the club and want to build something special.
Even Samu clearly loves the club, he is just not good enough.

That mercenary must feel awkward to say the least. Well, wherever he goes I hope he is on the bench like Dolla and Cuckebab will be.
Kessie doesn't give one damn about what everybody else does lol. He wants his money and he knows he is going to get it. If he cared about this team at all or his teammates for that matter, he would've signed his extension a while back.
(02-12-2022, 01:29 AM)slifersd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Kessie doesn't give one damn about what everybody else does lol. He wants his money and he knows he is going to get it. If he cared about this team at all or his teammates for that matter, he would've signed his extension a while back.

With the way he is playing, I sure hope he don't sign the extension. Let him go far away, we can get better players with the money.
According to Daniele Longo, Romagnoli has never lacked professionalism or attachment to the Milan shirt. Milan have put €2.8m plus bonuses on the table, which is a decrease from the current €5.5m.

The centre-back isn’t satisfied with that offer and Lazio have emerged as an option on a free transfer. The No.13 is a boyhood Biancocelesti fan and it’s likely that he could accept around €3m per year to join them.