AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer Mercato 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MN: Lille star desperate for €30m Milan move – one things needed to ‘complete the puzzle’

Botman is impatiently waiting for the call to confirm he is going to Milan. 

According to AS (via PianetaMilan) there will be a meeting between Milan directors Paolo Maldini and Frederic Massara and their counterparts at Real Madrid which will serve to discuss the future of Brahim Díaz including a possible permanent deal, given he is currently on loan with Milan until June 2023.

The Rossoneri would like to obtain a discount on the €22m agreed in the summer of 2021 for the permanent signing of the playmaker, but Los Blancos – who have a buy-back on Brahim for €25m – do not seem inclined to grant a discount to Milan.

However, Maldini will take advantage of the summit with Madrid to ask for information on Eden Hazard who are no longer part of Carlo Ancelotti’s plans. The Belgian forward when at Chelsea was one of the strongest players in Europe and a change of scenery might do him good.

There will also be questions about Luka Jovic too who made a €60m move to the Spanish capital after two exceptional seasons with Eintracht Frankfurt in the Bundesliga but has struggled since his move

Another report states Maldini wants 5 signings: A CB, LB backup, A CM, A RW and A ST. 

My realistic hopes:
CB: Botman/Bremer/Viti
LB: Parisi 
CM: Renato/Frattesi 
RW: Kubo/Tete/Berardi 
ST: Raspadori/Scamacca/Origi

And add CAM as De Ketelaere 

My expectations
CB:Thiaw/Romagnoli renewal
LB:Cambiaso 
CM: Renato 
RW: some unknown 
ST: Origi and/or some unknown like Lazetic 
CAM: Diaz renewal.
(03-30-2022, 08:59 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: [ -> ]MN: Lille star desperate for €30m Milan move – one things needed to ‘complete the puzzle’

According to AS (via PianetaMilan) there will be a meeting between Milan directors Paolo Maldini and Frederic Massara and their counterparts at Real Madrid which will serve to discuss the future of Brahim Díaz including a possible permanent deal, given he is currently on loan with Milan until June 2023.

The Rossoneri would like to obtain a discount on the €22m agreed in the summer of 2021 for the permanent signing of the playmaker, but Los Blancos – who have a buy-back on Brahim for €25m – do not seem inclined to grant a discount to Milan.

However, Maldini will take advantage of the summit with Madrid to ask for information on Eden Hazard who are no longer part of Carlo Ancelotti’s plans. The Belgian forward when at Chelsea was one of the strongest players in Europe and a change of scenery might do him good.

There will also be questions about Luka Jovic too who made a €60m move to the Spanish capital after two exceptional seasons with Eintracht Frankfurt in the Bundesliga but has struggled since his move

Another report states Maldini wants 5 signings: A CB, LB backup, A CM, A RW and A ST. 

My realistic hopes:
LB:  Parisi 

My expectations

I must say I hope/expect more than that. That would be no upgrade at all to what we already have.
(03-30-2022, 08:59 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: [ -> ]MN: Lille star desperate for €30m Milan move – one things needed to ‘complete the puzzle’

My realistic hopes:
LB:  Parisi 

My expectations

That doesn't like a 100m upgrade to me.
Am I the only one who doesnt get excited about signing Renato sanches?
He’s a good player no doubt, but is he a kessie replacement? Can he play in a 2 man midfield with bennacer or tonali? He also isnt a number 10 or right winger. And he is injury prone.
I saw rumours about Nicolas Pepe the other day. I think he could be a new Leao. He has all the talent in the world but lacks diciplin and is a little raw. Just like Leao when he came. But under guidance of Zlatan, Maldini, and Pioli, look at him now. Leao and Pepe in full throttle down the flanks could be devastating.

Arsenal bought Pepe for over 70 mill euros but he is quite down the pecking order and is not trusted by Arteta. Maybe a loan with option to buy? Eventually 25-30 mill euros and a buy outright. He certaintly has more X factor than Berardi but he needs to be polished a lot more.

Personally i would be positve.
Beppe: Agreed about Sanches. Of course he has a lot of qualities, but he is so injury prone, and if we give him a 5 million euro contract that would be quite a risk.

PS: Very exiting news came right now. Gazzeta is quite reliable:

https://sempremilan.com/milan-de-ketelae...-de-bruyne
(03-30-2022, 12:45 PM)Bennacer Wrote: [ -> ]Beppe: Agreed about Sanches. Of course he has a lot of qualities, but he is so injury prone, and if we give him a 5 million euro contract that would be quite a risk.

PS: Very exiting news came right now. Gazzeta is quite reliable:

https://sempremilan.com/milan-de-ketelae...-de-bruyne

They coined him the new De Bruyne and yet he's a striker lol. They said he's playing as a second striker now. I thought De Bruyne was a bit deeper than that but in any case he seems talented
Official coming soon Origi to Milan 4 year deal worth 12m + bonuses.
(03-30-2022, 03:22 PM)ACMmike Wrote: [ -> ]They coined him the new De Bruyne and yet he's a striker lol.  They said he's playing as a second striker now. I thought De Bruyne was a bit deeper than that but in any case he seems talented

He’s not a striker, but had played as one in some games. 
He also plays as an AMC or on the right. Dunno what his best position is really. He’s a bit of all, still not the finished product but bags of talent.
(03-30-2022, 03:22 PM)ACMmike Wrote: [ -> ]They coined him the new De Bruyne and yet he's a striker lol.  They said he's playing as a second striker now. I thought De Bruyne was a bit deeper than that but in any case he seems talented

I don't think 2nd striker is correct. He play deeper than that, more like the 3 forwards we have behind the strikers, definitely not a support striker.