AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer Mercato 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-27-2022, 08:21 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]Do you want them to all retire as teens and live a life in fear  Devilol

Half of them should have retired and been loaned to professional teams as they are 20 already.

And IIRC the Primavera played the best under Rino  Sagrin

Our youth system has been better with Ivan and Maldini but still not enough resource invested.
Bologna 2 Inter 1

2 points clear at the top and play Fiorentina at weekend, who lost 4-0 at home today.
This also means that we only need to win 3 out of the 4, and tie one, as we have a better head to head against Inter!!!
(04-27-2022, 09:22 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]This also means that we only need to win 3 out of the 4, and tie one, as we have a better head to head against Inter!!!

If merda drops more points we have even less to do   Icon_lol2 fingers crossed
Schouten was brilliant today against Inter. We should get that kid! So was Hickey (vice Theo).
Devilol

Sansone is a die-hard Milanista despite his entire family support the wrong team (i.e. Inter Merda fans).
(04-27-2022, 09:35 PM)ACMmike Wrote: [ -> ]If merda drops more points we have even less to do   Icon_lol2 fingers crossed

Fiorentina will now be playing Milan in their 5th match in 16 days. 
Regardless of their motivation, they'll be both physically and mentally exhausted.
Specially after consecutive losses to Juve, Salernitana and then Udinese yesterday.

This will be similar for Inter against Udinese (5th match in a 2 week period). Inter also have the disadvantage of having Hakan suspended (and possibly the injured Bastoni, Handanovic, Gosens & Vidal) out of the weekend match.

The boys have to know this is their last chance to take advantage.
A win for us and dropped points for them would mean just 1 more win and a draw and possibly the Scudetto would be draped in Red and Black.
Great news. But seeing Atalanta makes me nervous. They leak goals but are back to scoring. Also our team tends to choke when we have the advantage. Hopefully Pioli and the guys learn this time around.

This is just nuts. I can’t genuinely believe we are up for Scudetto. I knew inter would drop points but to see it this early. They got a pretty rough schedule coming up too.
Take it one game at a time.
You can only beat what's in front of you, and right now that is a mentally and physically exhausted Fiorentina.