AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer Mercato 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If management (current or new) is going to talk about "bringing Milan back to where it belongs"...than they have a duty to keep the best players and pay them the market value. I am in no way proposing us dishing out insane salaries, but we have to be competitive.
The final third is our bleeding spot.Urgent fix needed with long term solution.We cant start a new season with short term solutions as it impacts the season big time. I would go a step further and give up on signing a CB and get an AM, RW and a CF. Im tired of seeing Brahim, Salad, Messias and our CFs struggle score a goal for 90 mins. I want to see someone who will bring us 20 + goals in a season,someone who will carry the attack for the next years. Ibra can take over Raiolas job now and Giroud Ibra's.
Renato Sanches, Adli, Botman are all either already purchased or very close. Great and promising signings but if we don't sign a RW and a better striker we will inevitably struggle next season.

I know a top striker will cost huge $ so if we don't get these new owners and/or cannot afford it, I'd at least take the gamble on signing Belotti and Origi for free. It shouldn't be an option whatsoever to begin next season with this same attack. Other than Leao our entire attack is highly & ideally replaceable.

Btw anyone know what happened to some of the OG members here? Elmago, Brasileiro?? Big Grin
(05-01-2022, 03:24 AM)Aficio Wrote: [ -> ]They are young, good form and have no problem with their club so the price is high, IMO.

And we need someone with experience at the top level, as our wingers are now inexperienced, even the old guy Messias.

For Raphinha or Richarlison,  if they're club gets relegated,  then the price would go down.
I can imagine both probably staying in the EPL but maybe we could ask Kaka or Ronaldinho to give them a friendly call  Sagrin
(05-01-2022, 08:20 PM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]The final third is our bleeding spot.Urgent fix needed with long term solution.We cant start a new season with short term solutions as it impacts the season big time. I would go a step further and give up on signing a CB and get an AM, RW and a CF. Im tired of seeing Brahim, Salad, Messias and our CFs struggle score a goal for 90 mins. I want to see someone who will bring us 20 + goals in a season,someone who will carry the attack for the next years. Ibra can take over Raiolas job now and Giroud Ibra's.

Sacrificing defence and midfield for attack will bring us nowhere. Next season we will be talking about our leaky defence, inadequate midfield. We need to invest with balance in mind. AM and RW are top priority follow by CF then CM and CB. We need at least these 5 signings before we can really compete with the top teams.
(05-02-2022, 08:25 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: [ -> ]For Raphinha or Richarlison,  if they're club gets relegated,  then the price would go down.
I can imagine both probably staying in the EPL but maybe we could ask Kaka or Ronaldinho to give them a friendly call  Sagrin

Yeah, I also love to have them, just to mention that we need top experiencers to guide the young guns Big Grin
"It now seems more realistic for Alessio Romagnoli to remain at AC Milan and renew his contract rather than join Lazio on a free transfer."

Sky Italia
According to Football Insider Everton would consider selling Richarlison for €60m+.
So if Romagnoli stays does that nix Botman? To be really honest, Kalulu is becoming the star of the defense. Romagnoli can help us reach quotas needed for the league for number of Italians and provide a valuable rotation player. But, with Kjaer coming back, that would make five (asssuming Gabbia loans out). I think this will free up funds for another position….
(05-02-2022, 11:54 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]According to Football Insider Everton would consider selling Richarlison for €60m+.

No thanks, too ego centric. Nunez would come at same cost