AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Week 37: Milan - Atalanta May 15 2022 18:00
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
let Merda win toinight, and let them suffer one more week. I want us beat the Sassuolo shitters too before winning the scudetto for the 19 time
(05-15-2022, 09:00 PM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]Cagliari just scored a great goal, and fear will come in the head of each Inter player now!

I was debating if I should watch the game, then I decided to tune in and 10 seconds later Skriniar scored. My wife said "told you so" (she doesn't watch football but she knows how important Milan is to me and knows my little "superstition"). Then VAR called it off. My wife urged me to stop watching, because it was already a sign.

I didn't listen to her. Then 0:1. Cagliari still looked hopeless. I didn't want to stop, so I said to myself that I would turn it off for sure if Merda scored another. They did. I turned it off.

Shortly later, I saw from livescore.com that Cagliari got one back.

I think I will stay off for the rest of this game. *sign*
(05-15-2022, 09:23 PM)ACM2022 Wrote: [ -> ]I was debating if I should watch the game, then I decided to tune in and 10 seconds later Skriniar scored. My wife said "told you so" (she doesn't watch football but she knows how important Milan is to me and knows my little "superstition"). Then VAR called it off. My wife urged me to stop watching, because it was already a sign.

I didn't listen to her. Then 0:1. Cagliari still looked hopeless. I didn't want to stop, so I said to myself that I would turn it off for sure if Merda scored another. They did. I turned it off.

Shortly later, I saw from livescore.com that Cagliari got one back.

I think I will stay off for the rest of this game. *sign*

And like you posted about the game, Inter just scored again...
3-1 Inter. Lautaro again. We'll still have a job to do on the last day of the season.
(05-15-2022, 09:27 PM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]And like you posted about the game, Inter just scored again...

ikr Dodgy
Next sunday we will meet Scamacca, Raspadori, Berardi, and Traore. Scary, but more scary is Leao, Theo, Tonali, and Kessie in great form. Supply with a CB pairing which is classes over Chiriches and Ferrarri and we should claim our deserved Scudetto.

But scared? Yes im pissed scared.. Sassusolo beats every team on their best days.
We will have to do it by ourselves. Now that Cagliari stays at 29 points, doesn't that mean that Sampdoria is safe already? They are 33 points. They will have literally zero incentive to play hard against Inter Merda next week.
(05-15-2022, 09:37 PM)ACM2022 Wrote: [ -> ]We will have to do it by ourselves. Now that Cagliari stays at 29 points, doesn't that mean that Sampdoria is safe already? They are 33 points. They will have literally zero incentive to play hard against Inter Merda next week.

Maybe Samp will play with low shoulders then?
I'm so happy with the win. Last week I took a nap and milan won, this week I watched the first half and then got in the car and during my drive they scored the 2 goals.

I think next week I must sleep and drive at the same time. Forza Milan

Ps why didn't ibra come on for at least 10 minutes in what might be his last home game?
Ibra not fully fit is my guess, its over for him. Its no shame as the guy is 40+
We’ll see him only when we desperately need a goal
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20