AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Siena vs AC Milan (Sunday 29th April 2012)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
"Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"
The Shawshank Redemption (1994)

"Remember MM-fans, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"
Zeekay (2012)

----------------------------------

Come on Novara, please do us a favor and AC Milan might give you a present of a multiple time UCL winners, a champion trio of Seedorf-Gattuso-Ambrosini Joker smile

& on current form, I would highly recommend to throw Robinho as bonus with the trio Devilf

GOOD LUCK MY AC MILANO! Okmilan
Speaking of current form, Ibrahimovic is not really much better than Robinho either. Sad
speaking of current form, our whole teams practically been playing like crap. the only bit of hope i have is that when juve doesnt win a game they tie two in a row or two out of 3.. hopefully this happens , keep in mind guys if juve were to lose and we go equal on points they still win the scudetto due to head to head
If the rumored locker room issue was true (Cassano criticizing Seedorf - rightfully so IMHO - for disrespecting Allegri; and Seedorf allegedly said that he would play like a great player only if he was treated like a great player - dafuq? Angry), then we are in bigger trouble than we thought.

I think Slowdorf knows that he is gone after this year and thats why he is acting the way he is.
The game is at 15:00 CET.

Thiago Silva is fit to start and the same goes for Boateng.
(04-27-2012, 09:45 AM)Gio-mania Wrote: [ -> ]The game is at 15:00 CET.

Thiago Silva is fit to start and the same goes for Boateng.

Great news! We have missed Thiago Silva for too long. Him and Nesta are our only super stars on the team. Sad

On Seedorf, I have defended him tirelessly, but this time it is all different. Angry
Welcome to the right side Xudong.
But Xudong evens it up by defending Bonera Grinser044
(04-27-2012, 04:49 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]If the rumored locker room issue was true (Cassano criticizing Seedorf - rightfully so IMHO - for disrespecting Allegri; and Seedorf allegedly said that he would play like a great player only if he was treated like a great player - dafuq? Angry), then we are in bigger trouble than we thought.

If that's true then Seedorf should be dropped from the squad immediately and left to train with the youth squad until his contract runs out. Honestly, it's one thing to argue a point, it's another to expect special treatment because of your name.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7