AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: AC Milan vs. Novara 15:00 GMT Sunday 13/5/2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
My Lineup:

-------------Inzaghi---------Lopez---------------
------------------El Shaaraway--------------
------------------------------------------------
-------Seedorf------Ambrosini--------Gattuso--
--------------------------------------------------
Emanuelson----Yepes------Nesta------De Sciglio
---------------------------------------------------
------------------------Roma-------------------------

Allow the Legends to play in the midfield 1 last time. Let Inzaghi have his curtain call, and play Seedorf, Yepes, and Roma as they will all be leaving.

The game means nothing, so no regular starting players should play. Even if Ibra wants to score more goals, too bad. Season is done, and this should be the starting lineup.

Subs: Flamini, Merkel, Mexes

Give Seedorf, Nesta, Inzaghi Curtain Calls
Play Inzaghi and Ibrahimovic upfront. Each will score a hattrick. Let Pippo retire with dignity, and let Ibra set some record so that he would have more power (in a positive sense) when he requests more big-name player transfer (I mean "in" of course) to Berlusconi.

Yes, the game means nothing, and maybe Juventus will even draw with Atalanta to rub salt into our wound.
Ibrahimovic should play, let him score some more. Also El Shaarawy and Cassano. Also flamini and Aquilani.

Ibrahimovic - Cassano
El Shaarawy
Nocerino - Flamini - Aquilani
Emanuelson - ?? - ?? - De Sciglio
Amelia
All I want is a proper send-off for our super Pippo. With all lost (zero tituli Icon_lol2Facepalm) , I don't think Allegri would be that stubborn to not give Pippo more than 30 minutes.

I supported all his decisions this season, but there is nothing at stake right now. Anything less than 30 minutes, I would be upset with Allegri. Angry
is pippo even fit?
Who wants to bet that Pippo will not be playing...at most he will be give 10 min, if he is fit to play of course.
(05-09-2012, 09:27 AM)Kastriot Wrote: [ -> ]Who wants to bet that Pippo will not be playing...at most he will be give 10 min, if he is fit to play of course.

I bet for Pippo not playing at all, or 10min max just as you said
I would play mostly youth in this game at the back. Strausser in DM, and only have Ibra for the 1st half and Pippo in the 2nd half. If Nesta, Gattuso, and Ambro are not returning then they should all play.
Agreed Gabriel. We should give a home game sending off to all the players who most likely won't be returning next season. I'm guessing that whoever gets subbed off and claps for a long time to the crowd is probably not going to come back next season.
(05-09-2012, 09:20 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]is pippo even fit?

Good question.
(05-09-2012, 09:27 AM)Kastriot Wrote: [ -> ]Who wants to bet that Pippo will not be playing...at most he will be give 10 min, if he is fit to play of course.

That would be sad. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7