AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The first post has to be edited to add a poll to an existing thread, want me to add a poll?

If you want to open a new thread there should be a 'I want to add a poll' option.
The reason this take over is so difficult comes down to one thing, Berlu's ego. Berlu has long held this belief that he is the only man who can make this team great, that no other owner in the world can do what he did for Milan. While we have all seen egomaniacs in our lives (Donal Trump, anyone?), Berlu is one of the only people that I have ever seen who absolutely buys into his own delusion. And ultimately, that's where the difficulties are. One of Berlu's biggest demand from new owners is that they need to make the team great again. But when Berlu looks at the Chinese owners and he thinks "how can these rice eating morons do what I do? They are not half the man that I am." Chinese owners can come up with any kind of funding or rebuilding plan, and it wouldn't matter because the one thing Berlu is really looking for is himself. Unless Chinese owners can produce another Berlu, only younger, there is no way Berlu can be satisfied with their offer. This thing is going to be difficult, drawn out and ugly, no matter how it ends. I give mad respect to the Chinese consortium for putting up with all the crap they have already been dealt. Unfortunately, more is probably coming their way in the not very distant future. Good luck guys, Milan fans all over the world are with you.
(06-07-2016, 01:54 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]The first post has to be edited to add a poll to an existing thread, want me to add a poll?

If you want to open a new thread there should be a 'I want to add a poll' option.

Maybe you can edit the first post and add the poll for us? Either in this thread or in the Mercato thread.
Poll added to this thread
Thanks!

100% on "NO" so far (just me). Icon_lol2
50%

Grinundwech
we don't get to see who are the voters? Huh

EDIT: never mind. I figured it out. Smile
i'm still hoping for a sell, but by the looks of it, its heading towards a no sell.
Well I voted yes! But only out of hope...
I put a NO to avoid disappointment. Yes later is a bonus haha