AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-06-2017, 10:50 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]An agent, any agent, owning the team will be bad.

Milan will have new owners when I, Reza, win $5 billion in a lottery

If you win $5 billion in a lottery, not only do you have to buy AC Milan, but you've got to hire all of us to work there.
You know, in Zimbabwe, everyone is a billionaire. Icon_lol2

[Image: zimbabwe-100-billion-dollar.jpg]
[Image: Starving-billionaire-Zimbabwe.jpg]

Apparently, 5 billion is enough to buy a banana. 

[Image: zimbabwe_15.jpg]

Grinundwech
(03-07-2017, 10:49 PM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]If you win $5 billion in a lottery, not only do you have to buy AC Milan, but you've got to hire all of us to work there.

Yes Sagrin

(03-07-2017, 11:00 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]You know, in Zimbabwe, everyone is a billionaire. Icon_lol2

Galliani will try to offer this currency this summer for incoming transfers Grinundwech
(03-07-2017, 11:06 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Galliani will try to offer this currency this summer for incoming transfers Grinundwech

I thought he would try use monopoly money...
http://www.football-italia.net/99370/mil...over-funds

Now, according to Gazzetta dello Sport, current owner Silvio Berlusconi, backed by his holding company Fininvest, is seeking further assurances in order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations.

The report suggests that an added condition imposed by Milan will see consortium frontman Li Yonghong required to provide documents related to traceability of money from his personal account.
Berlusconi at McDonald's?

"When the Chinese do not pay"
(03-08-2017, 05:18 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.football-italia.net/99370/mil...over-funds

Now, according to Gazzetta dello Sport, current owner Silvio Berlusconi, backed by his holding company Fininvest, is seeking further assurances in order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations.

The report suggests that an added condition imposed by Milan will see consortium frontman Li Yonghong required to provide documents related to traceability of money from his personal account.

We will prob find out the money is coming from Wonga. I thought a due diligence would have showed who was investing in the club? 

An Italian friend of mine said that a lot of the money the Milan clubs use to spend on transfers wasn't exactly clean, and the 2008 recession put an end to that. When the people have no money, its too much to spend dirty money on transfers.
ANSA and Sky say another €100m coming tomorrow or latest by Monday and Fininvest are satisfied with submitted documents, want to close by end of March.
Need to open betting thread - what reason will pop up for further delay after end of march .  Devilconfused
(03-09-2017, 08:05 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]Need to open betting thread - what reason will pop up for further delay after end of march .  Devilconfused

Someone's dog ate all the documents