AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-18-2018, 10:48 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is no one is required to have 'public' proof, do you realize that Man United are bought and being financed via loans? Like I said in my earlier post on this page yes it is nice to know but articles are taking it a bit too far.

Of course it is not required but than don't be surprised when articles like those we read in previous months starts to grow. When first article came out ,what should be done - press charges ,go to court and end it once for all. 
But ,when someone decides to neighter press charges or to make "public proof" ,of course media will think : " They can't do that because we're right ,there's must be some shady stuff going around ,let's expand and explore our stories further". And that's how stories goes too far. Because they didn't stoped stories when they should. And they will go even further ,because even this too far category stories aren't denied with proofs. It seems that proofs are some extra ultra mega top secret unavailable for anyone except Fininvest...and than really can't blame media because they make stories out of it.
Maldini to Radio 24: “When will Milan return to being great again? I don’t know. The premise of this new project does not seem promising.”
Players like Maldini should have been there leading a new ownership group, with the Chinese, without, someone else, whatever. Of course he has the right to give opinions but I personally am not interested.
Things could be worse. At least he still seems to care. Smile He could have "stopped watching Milan". (*cough* Berlusconi *cough*) Icon_lol2
I don't see the problem with Maldini's comments. He's asked about it and he gives an honest opinion. In the lack of clarity and facts, most of us who love Milan have a similar opinion. Will Milan be great again? who knows. It surely doesn't look too good when we don't know whats going on with the owners.

They could've given us more clarity but for some reason they choose not to. I am only hoping that its only coz they want to stay in the background like silent partners. Could it much worse than that? Maybe, who knows?
somedevil pretty much agree. Don't really consider Maldini's comments too controversial, in fact I think they're true. Basically, it's not looking great right now and the longer we've spent out from the top of the sport the longer it will take to return. Here's the translation for anyone not seen it

https://www.football-italia.net/116219/m...sing-milan
Truth is not the issue here, when someone asks me a question repeatedly first time may be but after the first time I say 'I hope it is fixed', Maldini repeatedly expressing doubts *publicly* will eventually be an actual negative on the team or any project that may be there. Maldini needs to be an ambassador for the team publicly, even if not officially one.
Reza, I don't think he *needs* to be anything. It would be nice if he could, but he honestly doesn't have to do anything.

I see your point, but repetition itself isn't a problem. Reporters repeatedly ask him the same question while the situation has not changed (in fact, it probably changed for the worse, uncertainty-wise), he can't change his answer, can he? What else would you expect him to do? When he is asked the same question (how do you feel about the future of Milan with this administration?), he keeps his mouth shut, gave a stare of death, and walks away? Big Grin
The most negative that he should be publicly, for such an important person that he is:
'Hopefully they will change my doubts that I told you guys about earlier'

There is no need for I have doubts, 1 week later again I have doubts, etc.
(01-28-2018, 08:22 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]The most negative that he should be publicly, for such an important person that he is:
'Hopefully they will change my doubts that I told you guys about earlier'

There is no need for I have doubts, 1 week later again I have doubts, etc.

He is being old and stubborn and in no mood for diplomacy! You are old and stubborn too, so you should know! Grinundwech

*smelling a 1ban*

Seriously, IMHO, I think it is no big deal. He is telling the truth and of course it would be nice if he could say it in a more positive manner, but in my mind, it changes nothing. It is never what one says. It has to be what one does (of course I hope that Maldini will play a more active and positive role in our rebuilding--hopefully it will happen one day soon). And if somehow we can win, none of anything would matter. Journalists are terrible and they are preying on and profiting from our poor performance both on and off the pitch.