AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I doubt Mr. Bee's true intention, what's his really purpose to buy Milan?
Bee has left the hotel heading to the airport to leave without meeting Berlusconi , according to reports the meeting was cancelled.The meeting where Bee would buy Milan.He has now left and wont be buying any of Milan.Reports this A.M are saying
Now that's changed to "heading to Geneva to prepare paperwork that's needed for tomorrow's meeting with Berlusconi".

I think we are very close to some kind of sale. But in the back of my mind I still fear that Berlu will change his mind and say nobody met his valuation, etc.
(04-28-2015, 12:52 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Now that's changed to "heading to Geneva to prepare paperwork that's needed for tomorrow's meeting with Berlusconi".

I think we are very close to some kind of sale. But in the back of my mind I still fear that Berlu will change his mind and say nobody met his valuation, etc.

Or Berlu says he will save Milan himself, buy a 10mil player and close the transfer market.
(04-28-2015, 01:32 PM)honsano Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2015, 12:52 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Now that's changed to "heading to Geneva to prepare paperwork that's needed for tomorrow's meeting with Berlusconi".

Or Berlu says he will save Milan himself, buy a 10mil player and close the transfer market.

Cherish that if it is to happen. Galliani could have spent it on wage for extension. O

The drama of selling the club is dragging on and getting on my nerve. Angry
Today could be the day if reports are to be believed. Supposedly the offer will be made at Silvio's house over dinner and Nelio Lucas may also be involved:

http://www.milannews.it/news/il-fondo-do...ano-174838

On the offer (500m for 51%), it looks like the backers for Bee have been revealed, with Arab and Chinese investment:

http://www.milannews.it/primo-piano/il-s...ila-174862

The Arab group would be Ads Securities, while the Chinese group would be an International branch of CITIC bank. Considering the investors, it's thought the Chinese government are involved heavily with Bee's bid. Unsurprisingly, Bee would also focus on the Chinese market should he win the deal.

The management hierarchy is also thought to be revealed under Bee:

http://www.milannews.it/primo-piano/repu...-ad-174848

http://www.milannews.it/news/organigramm...ini-174837

Silvio would remain as President (presumably honorary), with Bee taking a more backseat role. Barbara would remain in her role too and surprisingly so would Galliani, apparently with Maldini brought in to work with him.

I remain skeptical that Galliani would be kept on or at least believe if he's kept, it would be in a marginalised role, especially if Maldini's coming in. If Maldini's brought in, I would normally expect Galliani would probably resign, but we know that's not likely.

I also came across this on goal.com talking about projects Bee has in football and how it could serve Milan. It's genuinely interesting, even exciting:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editori...ew?ICID=OP
Man that goal article about Bee's plan is really exciting. That sounds like the way futbol should be. Great way of not only creating a talent pool but also a fan base. It also sounds like a slow process which could take years. Btw that and building a stadium we should be great. The only problem is that these are long term solutions. We also have short term problems like this current team and management and medical staff. Though the long term plans are great, to maintain this brand we need short term cash infusions too.
I have many misgivings about Mr. Bee. This move is not settling well with me, and I don't want another Thohir, as has been said by many.

Yes, Bee is a broker leading a consortium, but we need more transparency and an accurate assessment of who is willing to spend what. Doyen Sports sells players for profits, so if they turn Milan into a team like Porto that will be hugely depressing. I personally don't think our fortunes will change with Bee all that much, and if we're borrowing money then we will earmark a chunk of our revenue to service that debt. The problem there is our revenue is already small.

I prefer the Chinese bid more than Bee. I want solidly rich people behind Milan who are willing to invest in infrastructure, the brand and players. Simple. I don't want false promises and toothy grins that lead nowhere. Nothing reported has inspired too much confidence yet.

milannews is having one of those timeline stories with latest a video of Bee arriving at Berlusconi's place 15 minutes ago.

Hasan is right in my opinion but at the same time I think:

Almost any change > status quo

(04-29-2015, 06:09 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]milannews is having one of those timeline stories with latest a video of Bee arriving at Berlusconi's place 15 minutes ago.

Hasan is right in my opinion but at the same time I think:

Almost any change > status quo

Yes, we may go from being abject to being mediocre. I want my Milan to shine, not struggle. It is a shame because a positive change would be very exciting at a time when I think Italian football is on the way up--results in Europe, Napoli;s stadium, Juve's ascendancy, ambitious owners at Roma who are building a brand. I don't want to be stuck in a rut like Thohir's Inter is.

How nice would it be to spend this summer on marquee, necessary players? How nice would it be to compete with Europe's best as a brand? I don't think this Bee person will offer us that, and frankly I am getting tired of following a Milan that is so poor. I have turned my attention to Italian football as a whole--clubs like Carpi who get promoted after living a true dream, clubs like Napoli and Fiorentina who bust their butts in Europe and even clubs like Juve who have slowly built something worthwhile after the 2006 scandal.