AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to Tuttosport, it's a done deal : Berlusconi accepted the 700M offer for Milan. They will have 70% of the shares right now and 30% next year.
Probably just a rumour. Behind all that, it is said it's the second richest man in China, the owner of Alibaba (don't know that firm, looks like a Chinese Amazon ?).
That can be great news if it's true.
Let's hope it's truth and wait for confirmation from BungaBerlu and to start celebrate after that. Ole
I seriously doubt anything is done. Things doesn't go that fast with old Mr Berlusconi.

http://www.football-italia.net/83470/mil...y-revealed
If Jack Ma (Alibaba) buys Milan it will be a great great news. Beside all the money in the world that he has, he is a very smart businessman. That counts for a lot in my books. To me this is a done deal, its different to negotiate with Mr. Bee, a broker who went from businessman to a businessman to ask for money, much different with someone who`s worth is 5 times what Berlu is worth.
If he buy milan. I think we can go back to winning ways in 2-3 years. I'm just hoping they didn't do stuff like psg or city.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
Il Sole24ore: Berlusconi still hasn't given the go-ahead for the due diligence. Jack Ma and AliBaba are not involved
I think on Milannews they've said Finninvest denies the rumours.
Despite the apparent denial many places are still running stories, I would like to think we are closer than ever but what do I know.