AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Naming it after Berlu is not a problem, but we could have sold the naming rights for a lot of money like all the other major clubs are doing too, so if the Chinese are willing to give that up, then good for them.
It can have 2 names. It can be something like..."Silvio Berlusconi - Mercedes Arena"! Big Grin I don't know....but I'm sure there is a way around it and putting 2 names on the stadium.
(05-13-2016, 05:49 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]It can have 2 names. It can be something like..."Silvio Berlusconi - Mercedes Arena"! Big Grin I don't know....but I'm sure there is a way around it and putting 2 names  on the stadium.

It should be Berlusconi Coke Arena.
Haha well if we are going that route, we might as well include "bunga bunga" in there somewhere! Big Grin
Berlusconi Galliani Arena

Dodgy Grinundwech
(05-13-2016, 02:26 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]I think if the Chinese tell Berlusconi that they'll build a stadium and name it after him....he'll sell in a heartbeat! I actually don't mind the name. I think he deserves it actually.

Did you read that somewhere? Or is it just a guess? Big Grin

Haha, no it was on milannews.it, who got it from TMW.
if that's what it takes to get rid of him, name it after him by all means! (he would deserve that recognition though).
Berlusconi Durex Arena.

Seriously however, Silvio deserves to have a stadium named after him and this is something he has always wanted and stated publicly.
Virgin Berlusconi Arena.
B n B arena. Berlu n Bunga..