AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Trofeo TIM 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I confess I wasn't even paying attention to actual games at all yet.

Bari Stadio San Nicola
21 luglio 2012

20:45 CEST Inter vs Juventus
22:00 CEST Perdente Inter - Juventus vs Milan
23:10 CEST Vincente Inter - Juventus vs Milan

1. Amelia, 50. Narduzzo, 60. Pazzagli, 62. Albertazzi, 13. Acerbi, 77. Antonini, 25. Bonera, 2. De Sciglio, 58. Iotti, 15. Mesbah, 19. Taiwo, 76. Yepes, 23. Ambrosini, 27. Boateng, 54. Cristante, 28. Emanuelson, 12. Traorè, 57. Valoti, 55. Carmona, 92. El Shaarawy, 56. Ganz, 61. Prosenik, 70. Robinho.
So, for striking force we have only Robinho who is an experienced player.

Btw why Albertazzi is there? We are planning to use him for this season or he is just waiting for a club loan him out from Milan? And where is Gabriel the GK?
Thanks Reza. Apparently Abbiati, Constant, and Vila have been training separately because they're not fit enough yet. Not exactly the ideal way to win over your coach, right Didac? You too, Kevin! Allesmoegliche036
(07-21-2012, 03:17 AM)Siregar Wrote: [ -> ]So, for striking force we have only Robinho who is an experienced player.

Btw why Albertazzi is there? We are planning to use him for this season or he is just waiting for a club loan him out from Milan? And where is Gabriel the GK?

I am surprised too. I thought he is long gone, and still doubt that he is in our plan.

It is too bad that Albertazzi was once leveled as the "new Nesta", but he is now doing even worse than the other "new Nesta" aka Bonera.
The pitch is a terrible. If I was in charge of Milan, I would not let our players play. Knowing our luck we will see 4-5 injuries.
What a horrible misjudgment by Lucio. Coutinho scored. Merda 1-0 Ladri.
I agree that the pitch is terrible but on the other hand that should give us and Merda some advantage over Juve since we're used to playing in San Siro Big Grin
Lol at that Vicnic diving to get the penalty. Poor Traore didn't even touch him.
Robinho's shooting as "good" as ever
And Urby still as lost as ever
What is exactly our game plan in the 1st half? Or perhaps like mercato, the plan is there's no plan.
Pages: 1 2 3