AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan vs Atalanta 15-9-12 20:45CET
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
my 1st time
hope this bring a beginner's luck
Devilcool
2 weeks to go, that's a long wait. :/
well the 1st news is monty and boateng will be out for 3 weeks
and i dont want to be taken ahead from anybody else with this match that should be easy
hope my record will be good Devilol
according to official sites stats . we havent won after coming back from international break.

Atalanta why you do dis.
Hope we can break the San Siro curse this season. So far all four games played at SS, the home team has lost 3 and drawn 1. Inter and Milan have won all their away game. This is quite strange to be honest.
(09-09-2012, 01:31 AM)ACM2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Hope we can break the San Siro curse this season. So far all four games played at SS, the home team has lost 3 and drawn 1. Inter and Milan have won all their away game. This is quite strange to be honest.

It reeks of inter. The smell distracts our players
Hoping all the best for AC Milan despite of the injury crises he encounter. Forza Milan.
We will be fine. Proud
Thank goodness the int'l break is over. It's always boring watching these qualifiers, even more at this early stage. Anyway Boateng and Abate returned to training. Oh, Stephan scored three goals in his last two games with Italy U-21. Keep it up kiddo!

Anybody know about Pazzo's injury?
I think Pazzini is ok and played 20 minutes last night?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14