AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: 23 Settembre Udinese-Milan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Coffee
Look what Berlusconi has done. Now we are doing this.
By the way, all your teams can now just retire Big Grin

[attachment=83]
LOL

Btw who is she, reza?
I dont understand, allegri had all these high expectations for bojan but he never plays.. I'd understand for him to stay with his "safe" side and field players he knows can do what at each position, but really why els over bojan. ELS is very talented but he hasn't been doing $h!t lately so just let bojan play..
allegri saw that el shaarawy in your avatar, so he is doing that to please you, WCmilan. Icon_lol2
(09-23-2012, 05:22 AM)WCmilan Wrote: [ -> ]I dont understand, allegri had all these high expectations for bojan but he never plays.. I'd understand for him to stay with his "safe" side and field players he knows can do what at each position, but really why els over bojan. ELS is very talented but he hasn't been doing $h!t lately so just let bojan play..

Because Allegri is racist.....

No really, he decided to choose an all-italian side when he had De Jong and Bojan and Emanuelson all available. De Jong definitely better than Ambro, Bojan should have started over SES, and yet they never do. Either Galliani is trying to restore some Italian pride, or Allegri is. Either way, its a stupid marketing ploy to try to get more Italians to back our team, but it isn't working because fans expect the strongest 11, and we aren't getting it.Angry
(09-23-2012, 04:03 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, all your teams can now just retire Big Grin
Reza please ..... You can't just upload a pic like that and don't tell us her name. It just not fair. By the way, what is her favorite position? ... I mean in playing 11 Devilcool
(09-22-2012, 10:04 PM)ACM2012 Wrote: [ -> ]What the hell has been going on? Icon_lol2
When Boateng is your #10, then this is what we can do. What else you expect us? Sagrin

(09-22-2012, 11:24 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: [ -> ]Could of used this pic to be judged.
Priyanka Chopra ... really? Devilconfused

(09-22-2012, 11:47 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: [ -> ]monica belluci is even because she was iinn my coulda woulda shoulda.

My team>yours
Monica Belluci is on my starting 11 too Heart ... You me & BINHO has some thing in common Okmilan
MILAN: Abbiati, Abate, Zapata, Mexes, Mesbah, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Nocerino, Emanuelson, Pazzini, El Shaarawy.

UDINESE: Brkic, Benatia, Danilo, Coda, Faraoni, Allan, Pinzi, Pereyra, Pasquale, Ranegie, Di Natale.
Dear god, Mesbah plays. Allegri should be fired for just that. I actually hope we loose today and Allegri gets axed, Im so sick and tired of that clown.
look 442 again another careful formation, shit's ridiculous where is benitez even he has more balls
Any links for the game ??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11