AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan vs Fiorentina 11/11/2012 3PM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[Image: drophim.jpg]

Same formation or you will be dropped Sagrin
Thanks, but we did play already against Chievo last weekend and we won ... Big Grin <- Initially the post set as vs Chievo , not Fio Big Grin

1. Don't wanna see vice captain
2. Pato supported by SES - Binho - Bojan sounds devastating,

lol, could the thread be renamed please??

Edit: It was previously set as vs Chievo rather than Fiorentina. Big Grin
(11-08-2012, 01:22 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]lol, could the thread be renamed please??

Funny that the change only applies to the first post. It really should be Aficio's fault, but everyone else looks like an idiot with their quoted title wrong, and he is now the only one that looks sane. Angry

Grinundwech
I can change/edit each individual post too :p
Sorry for revealing your great ability to recognize strange things Big Grin

Well, I tried about 10 times to post the thread thank to great internet connection. Luckily, my trip is over now and I can enjoy this match.
(11-09-2012, 05:01 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]I can change/edit each individual post too :p

so I no longer look like an idiot. edysim and Dev still do. Icon_lol2

anyway, every time when we play Fiorentina, I would think of Pato. That's his favorite opponent.Sagrin
(11-09-2012, 08:28 AM)ACM2012 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2012, 05:01 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]I can change/edit each individual post too :p

so I no longer look like an idiot. edysim and Dev still do. Icon_lol2

anyway, every time when we play Fiorentina, I would think of Pato. That's his favorite opponent.Sagrin

I've edited my post now though, so does that mean you're again looking the idiot as my post is now correct? Sagrin

I'm quietly confident about this match. I don't know why, Fiorentina are good this year and Montella's an excellent coach, but I think we'll win it.
Man seriously if it wasn't for this dumb Allegri, Milan would have been sitting comfortably some where at the top 3 positions. We are out of the title race so early. It just feels bad Wallbang
In Pato we trust. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14