AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan vs. Zenit (December 4, 2012)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The game is tomorrow, and there is no thread. I wouldn't mind making one, but my record has been poor and probably should be banned. Seeing, however, nobody is bothered, and that there is no way that I can mess it up (the result won't matter), here you go. Big Grin

We have qualified as runners-up, so there is nothing to fight for, other than the prize money (1M for a win, 500K for a draw, zilth for a loss), and the coefficient points for Italy and ourselves.

Some source suggests this lineup:
Abbiati; De Sciglio, Zapata, Yepes, Mesbah; Flamini, Ambrosini, Emanuelson; Boateng, Pazzini, Bojan

The called up players:
Abbiati, Amelia, Gabriel, Acerbi, De Sciglio, Mesbah, Yepes, Zapata, Ambrosini, Boateng, Cristante (n.36), De Jong, Emanuelson, Flamini, Nocerino, Bojan, El Shaarawy, Pazzini, Petagna (n.37), Robinho.

Let's play Traore and Niang (OK, that's a joke). Icon_lol2
Cristante!!!!
I've been waiting for him to show up since last year! He is what? 17 now?

Pazzo needs to play. He needs to keep his confidence up. I wouldn't mind experimenting with Niang and the new kid Petagna, and knowing Allegri, he might just sub them in like he did with Cristante last year. In my opinion, youngsters always tend to play with more heart and effort than the veterans when we are playing meaningless matches.

Was about to open the thread myself, but you beat me to it Big Grin

Would it be possible to make an entirely U25 lineup?
I would put as strong a line up as we can, that 1m for the win is something we need in our situation, we can buy another traoreBig Grin
(12-04-2012, 03:54 AM)WCmilan Wrote: [ -> ]I would put as strong a line up as we can, that 1m for the win is something we need in our situation, we can buy another traoreBig Grin

ROFL. I wish we could just skip this game. Yepes talked about respecting the shirt but when did the last time we won the game after qualifying to the next round?
(12-04-2012, 01:43 AM)ACM2012 Wrote: [ -> ]The game is tomorrow, and there is no thread. I wouldn't mind making one, but my record has been poor and probably should be banned. Seeing, however, nobody is bothered, and that there is no way that I can mess it up (the result won't matter), here you go. Big Grin

We have qualified as runners-up, so there is nothing to fight for, other than the prize money (1M for a win, 500K for a draw, zilth for a loss), and the coefficient points for Italy and ourselves.

1. We should go after coefficient points, especially now that there's huge chance we'll often end in 4th place so we may really need those points to keep our chance bigger to be in CL next seasons.

2. The money prize for the victory is, like, about half of our transfer budget Sagrin so no harm in trying to win this match.

Bottom line, we must win, regardless of the fact that we're already qualifying Okmilan
(12-04-2012, 03:13 AM)Ryo Wrote: [ -> ]Cristante!!!!
I've been waiting for him to show up since last year! He is what? 17 now?

Pazzo needs to play. He needs to keep his confidence up. I wouldn't mind experimenting with Niang and the new kid Petagna, and knowing Allegri, he might just sub them in like he did with Cristante last year. In my opinion, youngsters always tend to play with more heart and effort than the veterans when we are playing meaningless matches.

Was about to open the thread myself, but you beat me to it Big Grin

Would it be possible to make an entirely U25 lineup?

damn, if I knew that you were thinking about it, I would not have done it. :d
(12-04-2012, 03:54 AM)WCmilan Wrote: [ -> ]I would put as strong a line up as we can, that 1m for the win is something we need in our situation, we can buy another traoreBig Grin

You know, there are a lot of Traores in football. but if you google for Traore, ours doesn't even show up on the first page. So I am sure whoever the next Traore we are buying, it would be an improvement. Dodgy
(12-04-2012, 04:34 AM)ACM2012 Wrote: [ -> ]

You know, there are a lot of Traores in football. but if you google for Traore, ours doesn't even show up on the first page. So I am sure whoever the next Traore we are buying, it would be an improvement. Dodgy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-18142488

That Traore?
Didn't Kolo and Yaya have a younger brother or something? Lets go for that one. Big Grin
(12-04-2012, 05:23 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2012, 04:34 AM)ACM2012 Wrote: [ -> ]You know, there are a lot of Traores in football. but if you google for Traore, ours doesn't even show up on the first page. So I am sure whoever the next Traore we are buying, it would be an improvement. Dodgy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-18142488

That Traore?

Icon_lol2
(12-04-2012, 05:41 AM)Ryo Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't Kolo and Yaya have a younger brother or something? Lets go for that one. Big Grin

That's Yaya and Kolo Touré, not Traoré. Icon_lol2
I've come up with a new theory (credit to MZK who inspired me LOLBig Grin) before I watch milan games. I check on goal.com before matches to check what time milan plays EST and on the side of the page when you click on the match there's a thing that let's you predict the matches score..
For the last two weeks no word of a lie I predicted the juve game 1-0 and the catania game 3-1 I was really freaked out, so I predicted this match as 8-0 for us let's see if it actually happens Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7