AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Coppa Italia: AC Milan vs Reggina (December 13, 2012, 21:00CET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
All right, here I am again. and Obviously, our first Coppa Italia match of this season is already coming up this Thursday.

Don't worry, I will stay away from those "important" games, like any Serie A or upcoming CL match Icon_lol2, but I am sure that nobody will be too mad with me if we had a hiccup in Coppa Italia. :d

On the match itself, I heard that it is going to be a one-off tie.

I would like to see Gabriel and Niang play. Maybe other "fodders" like Traore should be given a chance before they get shipped out. Here is the perfect lineup:

Gabriel
Antonini-Acerbi-Zapata-Mesbah
Flamini-Muntari-Traore
Valoti
Niang-Petagna
We already lost.

Just play Allievi players!

Sagrin

Hopefully this will be Milan's 10th win this season. We have so far accumulated 7 wins in Serie A; 2 wins in CL. This can be the 10th.

But of course since I opened the match thread, you guys will all have to wait longer. Grinundwech
(12-10-2012, 04:39 AM)ACM2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully this will be Milan's 10th win this season. We have so far accumulated 7 wins in Serie A; 2 wins in CL. This can be the 10th.

But of course since I opened the match thread, you guys will all have to wait longer. Grinundwech

You xudong, you asked last-game thread starter to open the next game thread but you on purpose opened it by your self. You are Milan self destruction! Sagrin

Seriously, bench warmer plus Cristante and Petagna along with Gabriel (since he is now our 2nd GK) should play IMO. And let 3-4 Primavera players sit on the bench.
(12-10-2012, 04:55 AM)Siregar Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2012, 04:39 AM)ACM2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully this will be Milan's 10th win this season. We have so far accumulated 7 wins in Serie A; 2 wins in CL. This can be the 10th.

You xudong, you asked last-game thread starter to open the next game thread but you on purpose opened it by your self. You are Milan self destruction! Sagrin

Seriously, bench warmer plus Cristante and Petagna along with Gabriel (since he is now our 2nd GK) should play IMO. And let 3-4 Primavera players sit on the bench.

I did it for a good reason. As soon as we are out of Coppa Italia, Milan can focus on Serie A. Okmilan Nobody can guarantee a loss like I could. Sagrin

Knowing Allegri however, we may actually play 5-6 first-string players. You never know, maybe Coppa Italia has become our top priority this season. Dodgy
Edit: wrong thread Grinundwech
Still, why Flamini? Maybe both are rumored to leave in January? :d
(12-10-2012, 05:10 AM)Nalx Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: wrong thread Grinundwech

I was thinking the same thing when I saw your post. Icon_lol2
(12-10-2012, 04:55 AM)Siregar Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't worry mate, I'll start the next Serie A thread Okmilan

So it was 10 total wins not 10 serie a wins? Devilstupito

Grinser044

It was 10 total wins, and I am hoping that it can be achieved within 2012. :d
(12-11-2012, 07:19 PM)Ryo Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2012, 04:55 AM)Siregar Wrote: [ -> ]You xudong, you asked last-game thread starter to open the next game thread but you on purpose opened it by your self. You are Milan self destruction! Sagrin

Don't worry mate, I'll start the next Serie A thread Okmilan

Hurry! What are you still waiting for? Sagrin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10