AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan - Bologna, Jan 20 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
We missed the chance to go sixth last week and now we're presented with another chance as four teams above us will face with each other: Roma vs Inter, Fiorentina vs Napoli. That said we're just within two points above Udinese, Parma, and Catania, so if we screw up again we can go down as far as the tenth place.

We won our first encounter thanks to Pazzini's hattrick with Diamanti scored one for Bologna. This guy must have a beef with Milan because he seems to up his game a notch everytime he plays against us, and if I'm not mistaken scored a fabulous freekick against Inter this midweek. It's a gruelling 120 minute game so expectedly they won't be 100% fit this time, pretty much like what had happened to us last week.
We simply can't get anything less than 3 points this match.
Have been waiting for the opening of this thread. Okmilan

(01-19-2013, 10:09 AM)Nalx Wrote: [ -> ]We won our first encounter thanks to Pazzini's hattrick with Diamanti scored one for Bologna. This guy must have a beef with Milan because he seems to up his game a notch everytime he plays against us, and if I'm not mistaken scored a fabulous freekick against Inter this midweek. It's a gruelling 120 minute game so expectedly they won't be 100% fit this time, pretty much like what had happened to us last week.

That came to my mind too, but nothing can be taken for granted. I think there was a very similar situation last season. Bologna just played a midweek 120-minute Coppa Italia game (against Juventus?) before travelling to San Siro to play Milan in Serie A. We just got leapfrogged by Juventus but the distance was within only one game. The match ended 1-1 for Bologna and Milan, and basically blowing away any realistic hope that we still had for Scudetto. Sad
according to Allegri,

Pazzini will start;
El Shaarawy will likely start;
Robinho will play;
Montolivo will start;
Zapata and Mexes will start;
Constant will start;
One of Abate or De Sciglio will start.

Officials:

C Milan (4-3-3) – Massimiliano Allegri
Christian Abbiati; Ignazio Abate, Cristian Zapata, Philippe Mexes, Kevin Constant; Mathieu Flamini, Riccardo Montolivo, Kevin-Prince Boateng; M’Baye Niang, Giampaolo Pazzini, Stephan El Shaarawy.

Bologna F.C. 1909 (4-2-3-1) – Stefano Pioli
Federico Agliardi; György Garics, Daniele Portanova, Mikael Antonsson, Nicolò Cherubin; Diego Pérez, Martí Riverola; Alessandro Diamanti, Panagiotis Kone, Manolo Gabbiadini; Alberto Gilardino.
Earlier this afternoon Napoli held Fiorentina in a 1-1 draw. Good to see Niang start, he deserves it. Be back in ten minutes. I'm watching Chelsea-Arsenal now Smile
It worries me that both Flamini and Boateng are not tactical disciplined. Hope that their energy can compensate.
LE FORMAZIONI:

MILAN: Abbiati, Abate, Mexes, Zapata, Constant, Flamini, Montolivo, Boateng, Niang, Pazzini, El Shaarawy
A disp.: Amelia, Gabriel, Bonera, Antonini, Acerbi, Nocerino, Robinho, Traorè, Emanuelson, Bojan
All.: Allegri

BOLOGNA: Agliardi, Garics, Portanova, Antonsson, Cherubin, Perez, Pazienza; Diamanti, Riverola, Kone, Gilardino
A disp.: Curci, Stojanovic, Morleo, Carvalho, Taider, Motta, Sorensen, Guarente, Paponi, Pasquato, Gabbiadini
All.: Pioli
Good pressure in the first 15 minutes. We're taking our own game on Bologna right from the kick-off instead of waiting until the 2nd half.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7