AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: AC Milan vs Barcelona
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I don't think Vilanova will be sacked regardless of this tie, he's too popular there and has had excellent results until now.
(02-15-2013, 04:58 PM)sylrus Wrote: [ -> ]so do i
i'm curious to see us playing against a team of barca caliber, it will be a big experience for our young players to face such an opponent, if they manage to make some magic and get us through to the next round it will be the end of the world for barca Devilol im sure whoever coach barca now will be fired if they lose to us Devilol

Losing to Milan, at any time or under any circumstance, would not be the end of the world for any team. Proud

Seriously. Heart
(02-13-2013, 07:18 AM)Warro Bantan Wrote: [ -> ]It looks impossible, but for us, impossible is nothing.

Why support a club unless you are wiling to suspend your logical thought processes, and indulge in flights of fancy that someday materialize and bring with it emotions and sensations of fantastic delight?

Why reminisce on a Scudetto season, or a Champion's League victory in times past, if not to believe that with some luck...ok ok...with a huge serving of luck, and some good finishing that we may indeed beat Barca? And go ahead and win the bloody thing?

Why sport the club's colours and crest, if not to believe that if all the planets are aligned correctly, that we can slip past (or crush, as you prefer) Messi, Xaxi, Iniesta & Co?

And even if we win because the ref makes a mistake, or a linesman misreads an offside call, well we STILL WON!!

We can win because sometimes the underdog triumphs. We can apply grit, determination, an all-or-nothing approach because that's what it is at this level...its about that 180 minutes, those 4 halves of 45...it can simply come down to who wants it more.

Who is more hungry. Maybe it will be Niang's chance to shine on the unique stage that is a Champion's League night? Or will it be "Old Faithful" ELS with a brace, justifying the rumors of an even extended and probably improved contract?

Will Mexes have a "blinder"? Or Boateng rise to the occasion as he did last season?

Who knows? It's football. Anything can happen.

Forza Milan!

Let's do this.

ah, welcome back to me.
yes maybe you can try again to go past us, but i see it not because we are meeting at very strong time for us and not so strong time for you. we lost just one time in Liga and some 12 points mileage from Atl.Madrid and some 16 points mileage from Madritistas.

you are some 10 points low mileage from Juventus at place 4 and perhaps with possibility for Inter to replace your CL position next season. more pressure for you to compete in europe.

you see like RMA vs Man.United at 1 - 1 all draw 1st leg. Man.U is better than Mourinho's beasts because they top no 1. in EPL.
but this is exciting to wait to come and play at San Siro again. hoping the field will be better condition this time..Okmilan

(02-13-2013, 04:38 PM)Dublinista Wrote: [ -> ]Im not hopeful at all...Im just becoming more convinced that football is being manipulated ie referees favouring bigger teams. The penalty Barca got against us last time because of Nesta pulling the shirt....then look at Liechteiners rugby intervention against Gary Hooper yesterday. The bigger teams get the decision.

I dont like sounding so cynical but that is how I see it. Its becoming like wrestling.

well, maybe yes and no.

Yes, if you put in-experienced ref. for RMA vs FCB classico match, it will be catastrophic, onside offsides become more whistle-able and ronaldo fake dives will become free-kicks.

Yes, if you put in-experienced ref. for FCB vs Palermo, the ref. just become star-struck by Messi and Villa performance and give all advantange to FCB, because in his mind already he does not expect the Italian side to win it.

but No, this is not so possible apart from human error if a match has correct ref. for the game. so it is really important to match the referees with a correct game everytime to keep fair play.
AC Milan will beat Barcelona this time and Mexes will become an AC Milan legend. I am also expecting some heroics from Bojan, Motolivo, De Sicglio and Constant. Devilcool
(02-18-2013, 12:36 PM)mzk57 Wrote: [ -> ]AC Milan will beat Barcelona this time and Mexes will become an AC Milan legend. I am also expecting some heroics from Bojan, Motolivo, De Sicglio and Constant. Devilcool

your chance last time was better than this coming Wednesday...you squashed it.
last season you win your home game. it was good for you.
but our form is ecstatically strong this season.
and i cannot say so much about yours at the same time.

(02-18-2013, 01:48 PM)tello Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2013, 12:36 PM)mzk57 Wrote: [ -> ]AC Milan will beat Barcelona this time and Mexes will become an AC Milan legend. I am also expecting some heroics from Bojan, Motolivo, De Sicglio and Constant. Devilcool

your chance last time was better than this coming Wednesday...you squashed it.

Arrogant and typical barca fans. Cheating bastards.
(02-18-2013, 01:48 PM)tello Wrote: [ -> ]your chance last time was better than this coming Wednesday...you squashed it.
I know, this Milan is not a strong team, well obviously we have lost our lethal weapon in Pato, but we will still beat Barcelona. Don't ask how. Chelsea won the UCL, when obviously they played like cowards adn didn't deserve to win it, but they did. So things not always go according to form and plans ..... great ready for a shocking defeat. Devilcool
Word on the street is that ELS may not recover in time for the first leg of the clash. That would be rather tragic if true.
Welcome Tello! Nice to see you!

Milan now is not stronger than last year, but we play like a team and are in transition phase, so there is less stress.

Barcelona now is not stronger than last year, but they are more practical. Pep likes to give more chance to the youngsters and it cost him some important results when players like Thiago couldn't fill the boots of starters like Xavi. Things are different from Vilanova and his assistant who choose a more result-oriented approach. I don't think this is a weakness since the talents and chemistry are world best, but in terms of strategy, if there is something oblivious, there are rooms for fightback plan devising.
If El Shaarawy cannot make it, we will be totally fucked. Yep, that's the word I was looking for.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17