AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Inter - Milan, Sunday Feb 24 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
And now, the derby. We lost three consecutive games against Merda, one of them practically killed our chance of retaining scudetto last season. This time the stake is just as high: a spot in UCL, a competition where money--the blood of any club--lies.

Unlike us, they've been struggling in serie A, but recent trend accounts for nothing in a game like this. We have one extra rest day. It'll be an away game so expect their ultras to hurl abuses to Mario so it's a huge test for his mentality. Niang said that he aimed to score his debut serie A goal against Merda, so hopefully he'll make it this time.

I also hope that Noce and Flamini will be available. On the other side of fence, Ranocchia got injured against Cluj and might be absent.
Finally the thread is opened just in time Om Smile

The win in CL definitely is boosting our confidence & morale, however, I think we need to stay calm, not to be over-confident, and play to our game. Derby is always derby, everybody will give the hell out of everything to win this game..

Forza Milan ! Make your mark Super Mario ! Devilcool
Strama has always won against Milan. It is time for a change. Proud
Balotelli is the wild card otherwise I wouldn't expect us to win, even after the confidence booster yesterday
Let's hope for the best!
The game should be similar to what happened in the last derby : Inter playing behind, trying to stop us and counter attacking, while we'll have the possession of the ball and will probably have some chances to score, but not many (even if our confidence is now higher) ...

If we avoid the obvious mistakes on free kicks and corners, this game could be a good win and another amazing boost of confidence !!

PS : I think both Cassano and Palacio can be handled by our defence ...
One of the most important games of the season, not only becouse it is the derby but also very important in our hunt for 3th place. And after this game we play Lazio!
Player confidence will be sky high after the Barcelona game, and Mario Balotelli will want to prove himself, he also seems happy, so expect a lot from him.
El Shaarawy looked good vs Barca, so hopefully his bad form is gone and he will have a great game.

Forza Milan!!!!!!!!!!!
(02-22-2013, 08:30 AM)Beppe Wrote: [ -> ]One of the most important games of the season, not only becouse it is the derby but also very important in our hunt for 3th place. And after this game we play Lazio!
Player confidence will be sky high after the Barcelona game, and Mario Balotelli will want to prove himself, he also seems happy, so expect a lot from him.
El Shaarawy looked good vs Barca, so hopefully his bad form is gone and he will have a great game.

Forza Milan!!!!!!!!!!!

Inter, Lazio, Fiorentina and at some extent if we keep winning, Juventus and Napoli will be VERY important ... But the other games, against smaller oppositions will be very important too as it's in these games that our rivals for the 3rd spot keep losing points.

So actually, from now, each game is going to be important and we will have to fight each week end until we secure a good position qualifying for the next CL (IMO, given the different results, if we beat Inter AND Lazio, we will be in the race for the Scudetto again, mark my words if that happens !! Big Grin).
This week end :

Bologna - Fiorentina (prediction : draw)
Juventus - Siena (prediction : Juv winning)
Udinese - Napoli (prediction : draw)
Lazio - Pescara (prediction : Lazio winning)

Next week end :

Napoli - Juventus (prediction : Napoli winning)
Fiorentina - Chievo (prediction : Fiorentina winning)
Catania - Inter (prediction : draw)
If we earned 5 more points at the openning period,then I will believe we are still in the race for scudetto.to catch 11 points in 13 games is almost mission impossible.
If we advance in CL QF, then we can say goodbye to even the remotest chance of Scudetto. And no, I don't think we would stand a chance either in CL. But at least that would still be a heck of a season, having beaten Juventus and Barcelona in one season. Smile

One match at a time; for now, let's focus on taking the merda out of the house. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16