AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Ajax - Milan October 1st 2013, 20:45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Well, this is my first match thread. I usually had bad luck with threads (The mercato thread I opened we sold Ibra and Silva, the player thread I opened (Matri) sucks hard Big Grin ).

Here's hoping the luck changes this time Wink
We will see if you will get banned Icon_lol2 (from opening match threads, that is) after Tuesday, but for now, I am feeling confident. We will win 0-2. Clean sheet. Abate and Constant will score. :d

Bojan is injured and will be out of the match against Milan. Ajax beat Go Ahead Eagles today 6-0, but they lost to PSV last week 0-4. I saw this really fun gif on another forum, and thought that I would share. LOL at Ajax's lousy and lazy defense.

[Image: 523f91f76b8f3-45195656542.gif]
Hahaha....I've never seen a ref outsprint players like that...let's hope he's not Usain Bolt and that they really are that slow...although I'm not sure how that would help with Matri as our striker Confused
(09-29-2013, 05:01 AM)LebRN Wrote: [ -> ]Hahaha....I've never seen a ref outsprint players like that...let's hope he's not Usain Bolt and that they really are that slow...although I'm not sure how that would help with Matri as our striker Confused

I was about to say something like "It's Niang-time" but then I realised this was the CL. On a brighter note we do have Balo.

Galliani also said that Monty and SES should be back. So that's nice.
(09-29-2013, 03:24 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]We will see if you will get banned Icon_lol2 (from opening match threads, that is) after Tuesday, but for now, I am feeling confident. We will win 0-2. Clean sheet. Abate and Constant will score. :d

Bojan is injured and will be out of the match against Milan. Ajax beat Go Ahead Eagles today 6-0, but they lost to PSV last week 0-4. I saw this really fun gif on another forum, and thought that I would share. LOL at Ajax's lousy and lazy defense.

[Image: 523f91f76b8f3-45195656542.gif]

Awsome gif Sagrin. We will be the away team though, and not as aggressive as PSV at that.
If thats how their defense is, we definitely need two runners on the wings. I vote Niang and Robinho play from the start, with Balo up front for lack of any other strikers available. With three runners, Birsa, Poli and De Jong in the middle, we should be fine. Defense is gonna be suspect again, but Abate back is a plus, we just need Constant to stay back and defend and all will be well.

Suggested Lineup
Balotelli
Robinho ----- Niang
Birsa
De Jong------ Poli
Constant---- Mexes --- Zapata --- Abate
Abbiati

Allegri, if you start another match with Matri again, I will come back to Milan and twist your freaking head off! Devilcool
According to allegri, montolivo and ES will be back at midweek.
Move it to UCL section please.
One can only hopeā€¦

[Image: TRxkPR7.jpg]
Who is this Brother Anto? Antonini? LOL!! Icon_lol2
Hahaha! Was thinking the same thing as Xu. That guy is spot on!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15