AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A - Week 7 : Juventus vs AC Milan (06/10/13 at 18:45 GMT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Here we go.

Regardless of position, form, or anything else in this world, every game against Jube is a must-win game. We must win and we will win. Forza Milan! Forza Birsa! Sagrin
As usual, Balotelli got a ban that is just long enough to miss the clash with Juventus. Facepalm

Speaking of which, Jube got a nice present today from the referee and got away with another 3 points. Okmilan
I need Milan to win this game more than ever. One of my old friend just came back from abroad to stay with me for one week; and he is Juve fan. I'm not prepared for several days of extensive bragging Sagrin
we all need milan to win, but milan will not win.

my suggestion for you: move abroad, at least for one week. let you friend have your house by himself. Icon_lol2
I'll seriously reconsider it.

Though I predict that we win 2-0 and Muntari will score a legitimate, referee-approved goal.
Juventus actually has been crap this season, but they have so far managed to be unbeaten with tremendous amount of luck and shameful help from the (Italian) referees.

But Milan are crappier than crap, so we will still lose. Facepalm
Hope we can steal a victory at turin,at least we rest one more day than jube,and we even rested 45 minutes gametime more since we actually didn't play first half in ajax game.Devilcool
I'm not as optimistic as you guys (besides Xu). Like he said, they're not playing as good as they can, but then... looking at us, we don't even bother playing and then our lovely manager say we done pretty good. Can we move to Serie C already?

I believe Conte will be really pissed off with that last-gasp draw against Galatasaray and will be urging his players to kick the crap out of us. (Wish he would literally do that and then we start playing good for real)

When our best chances to score comes from Birsa and Muntari, I really can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.
We will lose 3-0

Vidal,tevez brace

But we'll play a much better second half.
(09-29-2013, 03:58 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]As usual, Balotelli got a ban that is just long enough to miss the clash with Juventus. Facepalm

Speaking of which, Jube got a nice present today from the referee and got away with another 3 points. Okmilan

Where and when did Jube get 3 points? I thought they drew with Dider Drogba?

Or did their Primavera side bribe the ref this time???Dodgy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17