AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Our new headcoach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I always feel that Seedorf had this air of contentment even smugness in his latter years. Perhaps that's why the Curva never really warmed towards him the way they did to Rino, Pippo, or Nesta. Remember when their choreography that displayed number 8, 9, and 13 but not 10?

To be perfectly honest, reading from the interviews, he seems to be pretty smart and articulate. But then again, so is Leonardo.
Galliani has confirmed Seedorf is one of the candidates post Allegri, but refused to suggest he's one of the favourites (according to Italian press, he's not keen to get him either).

In the meantime, Spaletti's name is now linked and essentially publicly put himself up for the position, saying it's a great time for a coach to get the Milan job as it's a time of transition. He also mentioned he wouldn't mind coaching Balotelli although would give him advice.
(01-08-2014, 08:12 AM)Nalx Wrote: [ -> ]I always feel that Seedorf had this air of contentment even smugness in his latter years. Perhaps that's why the Curva never really warmed towards him the way they did to Rino, Pippo, or Nesta. Remember when their choreography that displayed number 8, 9, and 13 but not 10?

To be perfectly honest, reading from the interviews, he seems to be pretty smart and articulate. But then again, so is Leonardo.

Nalx, I thought one reason that #10 jersey was not displayed was simply because Seedorf had not made it clear if he would retire or not after the season.

You made a good point bring up Leonardo, and of course that gets concerning. But there may be a fundamental difference IMO - Leonardo has inferior social skills (interpersonal-wise) than Seedorf who is much more diplomatic (thus, is less likely to offend Berlusconi).
So latest rumour is Seedorf and Stam (currently assistant at Ajax) as his assistant.
Apparently both share the same outlook on football.
http://football-italia.net/43761/officia...ck-allegri

Mauro Tassoti taking over until the end of the season wouldn't be bad. I don't want to burn inzaghi who's developping greatly with primavera.
I think Pippo will be announced later on today , Tassoti is a defender and a cch.Look at our defence its shocking not sure he'd do well.oa
It's official: Allegri is sacked. Good bye and good riddance.
Good riddance.
As confirmed by his representative and Carlo Pellegatti of Sportmediaset, Seedorf can leave his club immediately without any financial penalty. Our next game against Spezia in Coppa Italia could be Tassotti's only game as a head coach. Meanwhile Inzaghi is expected to continue to coach the primavera team.

Any thoughts, guys?