AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Group-B - WC 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: Australia_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif][Image: Chile_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif][Image: Netherlands_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif][Image: Spain_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif]
Just wanted to ask a simple question: where is Maradona in your left signature gif? Icon_lol2
(04-21-2014, 04:42 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to ask a simple question: where is Maradona in your left signature gif? Icon_lol2
Are you kidding? Nobody saw Maradona on that very special moment. This is why this is the absolute best point in the history of entire football of human race of planet earth. This was Maradona Magic on show. He did cast a spell, became invisible and the entire English team and European continent couldn't see him and he lifted the WC.
(04-24-2014, 07:27 PM)mzk57 Wrote: [ -> ] ... Nobody saw Maradona ...

Got it. Okmilan Nobody saw Maradona cheating with his hand. Devilol

Grinundwech
(04-25-2014, 05:26 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2014, 07:27 PM)mzk57 Wrote: [ -> ] ... Nobody saw Maradona ...

Got it. Okmilan Nobody saw Maradona cheating with his hand. Devilol

Grinundwech
I honestly believe that Fifa should allow hand goals in World Cup tournaments, provided you also need to score a wonder goal in the same half. That would make WCs more interesting, or shall I say more legendary.
(04-26-2014, 01:17 PM)mzk57 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2014, 05:26 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Got it. Okmilan Nobody saw Maradona cheating with his hand. Devilol

Grinundwech
I honestly believe that Fifa should allow hand goals in World Cup tournaments, provided you also need to score a wonder goal in the same half. That would make WCs more interesting, or shall I shall more legendary.

If they score hand goal but fail to score wonder goal, do they get red carded? Or maybe a lifetime ban or prison? Sagrin
(04-26-2014, 01:34 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]If they score hand goal but fail to score wonder goal, do they get red carded? Or maybe a lifetime ban or prison? Sagrin
That part is arguable. Haven't given it a deep thought just yet. Thanks for bringing in.
So none of you bold enough to predict that Spain is going out?
Xavi losing his touch, Fabregas turning into a joke, Alonso, well he is ok. Iniesta is their main man. David Villa is not that same guy from 2010, and I forgot that guy who used to be a Liverpool lover boy and now a Chelsea flop. Diego Costa will flop at WC. So I can't see how Spain would be out and out favorite? Did I mention, no more Puyol?
A weakened Spain is still better than current Australia and Chile... If they were in a group with Netherlands and Uruguay for example then it would be possible
Spain = boring.
The new generation of Holland is not yet matured.
Chile look stronger than in 2010, but they lack something special like 3-3-3-1 in South Africa.
Australia consist of footballers in second rate leagues.
Things could change, but I am not interested in this group for now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8