AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer Mercato
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like i told you before, Galliani cant manage to sign the likes of İturbe. Now he can sign more Essiens, Traore and Muntari's. its impossible for Milan to be in top 5 next season.
Wonder how long Inzaghi stays... Dodgy
Every summer same old shit. If you don't have the resources don't get the fans' hopes up by entering in the negotiations.
AND, just like that now sources are saying that we are back in the race for Iturbe...and that we presented a new/fresh offer for him this morning.
Yeah, Di Marzio said the offer was made. What's this thing with Milan Channel exactly? I don't understand why a tv channel would communicate that we can't afford a big player to season ticket holders.

Ultimately, the farce in Milan continues.
Breaking: Milan have offered €28 million for Iturbe. €17m now, €11m in installments. ‪#‎Sky‬

(Facebook fan page)
Hey Guys,

Milan are still in the race and this morning Galliani increased the offer for 28 million.
17 million to be paid this year and the rest to be paid in the next 2 seasons.

Hope we will manage although it is difficult.
It seems we are serious about this case.

The wings will be awesome with El Sha and Iturbe as starter, and Menez, Saparova, and Mastour (hopefully) as subs.
Apparently even though Milan just offered Verona € 28 million, Juve are still ahead due to their deal with Iturbe himself. Funny, because our agreement with Iturbe was supposed to be our strong point. I really question these reporters pundits actually knowing anything.
Milan Channel: Robinho's contract will be terminated in some hours
La Gazzetta dello Sport: Milan offer 8M Euros for Vrsaljko. Genoa are our friend. But I am not impressed by the Croatian fullback.