AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer Mercato
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For ~30 million we will probably not regret not getting Iturbe. He is still young with potential of course but it's the same story .... don't spend whole weeks and weeks of one mercato too concentrated on one player.
(07-07-2014, 02:36 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]For ~30 million we will probably not regret not getting Iturbe. He is still young with potential of course but it's the same story .... don't spend whole weeks and weeks of one mercato too concentrated on one player.

We won't get him , no matter the supposed talk we haven't moved just stalled on moving for him.Juve have made 2 offers us none , just asked to wait until we got rid of Kaka ...did nothing now must wait for Roinho and Matri to leave , that looks like happening .So then it'll be Mexes then DeJong then Balotelli by then it'll be November and Iturbe will be playing at Juve , Griezman in the EPL and we'll well we'll be doing whatever.
And now Cerci's agent is in Madrid talking to Atletico Madrid. Who is our 9th choice?

http://www.football-italia.net/51725/cer...rid-report
So Lavezzi then? Rolleyes
(07-07-2014, 04:03 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]And now Cerci's agent is in Madrid talking to Atletico Madrid. Who is our 9th choice?

http://www.football-italia.net/51725/cer...rid-report

El Shaarawy will be like our new signing. Or Niang. Or Matri.
Bendtner Big Grin
Call me crazy, but I would value Iturbe at most at 20M, and Cerci at 10M, which means that we won't be getting either of them then.

If it is true that Galliani asked Verona to wait for us to get rid of Kaka then Robinho and/or Mexes, it would be pathetic; but of course all this could have been media BS.

I am getting more and more tired and pissed every summer, but at least this summer it doesn't look like we can get much worse.

This evening there is a summit between Berlusconi, Galliani and Inzaghi.

Means Milan soon will make their final move on Iturbe or Cerci. Iturbe seems to be more difficult to get, but makes more sense to get him.
Both players are valid for Milan, but Iturbe price of 30 million makes more economical sense than the Cerci 20 million price tag, since Iturbe is much younger so his price can be spread on longer period of service.
Inzaghi looks that he is happy with both of them but Berlusconi prefers Iturbe.

I bet Milan will buy 1 from these 2 players...... waiting for challenge.Coffee
When you come into the summer mercato with no expectations, you can't ever be disappointed Big Grin. Taking the Warro approach to the transfer market. Any player that we actually sign will be a pleasant surprise to me. I think we're making more moves to boost our youth departments than our first team.
(07-07-2014, 08:25 PM)Mystik Wrote: [ -> ]When you come into the summer mercato with no expectations, you can't ever be disappointed Big Grin. Taking the Warro approach to the transfer market. Any player that we actually sign will be a pleasant surprise to me. I think we're making more moves to boost our youth departments than our first team.

You are assuming that we will actually sign some quality player, hence pleasant surprise. Sagrin Did you forget about Essien? I still can't forget/forgive his not-give-a-fvck smiles against Atletico Madrid. Angry This guy is still comfortably earning 2.5M per year. Angry