AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer Mercato
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On Niang, I agree with everyone that 2m is a very low number to request. That said, if we sell him for a more reasonable price, I won't complain. The problem is he's not matured on or off the field. He's still getting up to stupid antics off the field, which may be understandable at his age, but given he's been burned a few times now, he needs to learn. Also on the field, I see the same player we had roughly two years ago. The talent is there, but the maturity and understanding of the game looks worryingly limited. He needs to move better, but also his decision making and time desired on the ball aren't helping. I'd be happy if the club give him a chance, but he's also got to show the responsibility and desire to grow.

Tuttosport says we asked to loan Ljalic, but Roma rejected:

http://www.milannews.it/primo-piano/tutt...usa-150227

Cerci is more likely to go Monaco than us it seems:

http://www.milannews.it/calciomercato-mi...aco-150204
niang cant even shot to the goal
this guy is more attrocious in front of the goal than binho is
The only sign that's getting clearer and clearer this summer seems to be that Galliani is absolutely untouchable.

I think that's just bad. Sad
Iturbe → Griezman → Cerci → Ljajic → Nani → Biabiany → Camoranesi ???
(07-18-2014, 04:25 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]BA >>>>>>>>>>load of shit>>>>>>>>Iturbe → Griezman → Cerci → Ljajic → Nani → Biabiany → Camoranesi ???

Fixed! Big Grin
Huh
(07-18-2014, 04:31 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-18-2014, 04:25 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]BA >>>>>>>>>>load of shit>>>>>>>>Iturbe → Griezman → Cerci → Ljajic → Nani → Biabiany → Camoranesi ???

Fixed! Big Grin

(06-27-2014, 08:21 PM)Milanista87 Wrote: [ -> ]İturbe is out of our reach. Lets face it. i dont expect anything from Galliani. Milan doesnt have even %1 chance for top 3 next season. Roma, Napoli and Juventus are very strong teams compared to us.

We have GK problem, wing back problem, fast CB problem, Montolivo replacement, Balotelli problem and İturbe.

Juve won the scudetto easily, then they are signing quality players while we sign bosman players for rotation role or back up players. Overpaying back up players is another problem. i dont believe that Milan can sign İturbe.

Seedorf wanted quality players and they sacked him. Now İnzaghi accepts everthing. Next season they will sack İnzaghi, vice versa. The real problem is Galliani, not Seedorf or İnzaghi.

A.Madrid won La Liga with 1/3 budget of us, they almost won a CL with that budget while we couldnt even compete with Parma and Torino with that budget.

My post from 27 June.

-GK We signed one of the worst Gk's in Serie A. in the last 2-3 season showed us that we cant rely on Abbiati who is not a solid Gk anymore)
-2 Wing backs(Considering De Sciglio's injuries and he didnt improve his offensive game too)
-Fast and ball playing CB, who can lead the defence. Alex and Rami are smilar typee of defenders, i dont know how they will co-exist.
-2 way midfielder, since Montolivo is injured, we need 2 this kind of players.
-Striker problem?
-El Shaarwy sub? if he is injured again, who'll replace him?
-First choice RWF? Menez is good player and howver he is too inconsistent. We cant rely on him full season, he is good as rotation player.

i dont have any hope for next season. i expect 7th-11th in Serie A.

(06-27-2014, 09:19 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]Budget? We have budget?

Milan is using that budget for overpaying back up players wages. Matri's cost to us is 20 m euros with taxes ,same goes for Robinho.

We are paying Matri's 1 m euros wage to loanin him to Genoa. We did the same for Nocerino.
Jay, I was just messing around with Ibrahim Ba.....gotta have a little fun with all these disappointing news lately. Big Grin
(07-18-2014, 06:57 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Jay, I was just messing around with Ibrahim Ba.....gotta have a little fun with all these disappointing news lately. Big Grin

darn, I was hoping for Demba BA. Sagrin

Grinundwech
i am torn between Niang, as his talents are there but his character is far from being a professional footballer. However, putting a 2 million price tag is stupid. As nomatter how immature he is, 2million is nothing and dont really know why Milan put such a low price tag.

I am sure someone like Wenger would gladly pay 10mil for Niang and try to turn him into a 30mil player in a few yrs.