AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer Mercato
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-28-2014, 06:42 PM)honsano Wrote: [ -> ]New garbage rumor of Milan swapping Balo for Van Persie aka the man of glass. At least they have one part correct, Balo leaving.

Pretty sure Van Persie wouldn't want to come here now, if he was to leave he would have plenty of options. Also he wouldn't fit into our wage structure.
Know this is off topic but I have been reading a Japanese Manga call Giant Killing.
It is about a former footballer player turning into a great manager and leading his side(a small team)....
Whats interesting about this manga is that about 50% of the story is about running a football club and the reactions from the Ultras toward the club and other fans.
I strongly believe that the writer/creator of this manga is a true football fan or someone who is very close to a true football fan. His story about how the club should run(not just financially or winning but more about being a community with the city, fans....), respecting fans, and reasons why Ultras are what they are....are pretty much spot on and what a lot of us share.
Another thing I like about it, this writer/creator is a Milan fan. From the jersey being Red and Black, to someone who looks and plays like Pirlo with a little bit of Slowdorf due to not tracking back to defend, and a Brazilian who plays RB but attacks like a winger(Serginho), to a striker who does not have size, speed, can't pass or jump, doesn't have a good shot but just constant running and showing up at the right place(Pippo).
Overall, I enjoy it more than watching Milan and I wish Berlu and Galli can put in half the efforts that those characters in the manga do.
Well I'm gonna draw a manga about a sex-crazed pedophile ex-politican gangster burning his legacy to the ground. The manga will start with the guy beign on top of the world, but he snorts too much coke and his once sharp brain is getting replaced by agressive and idiotic behavoiur. So he's going to descent. It will all end up with the old man losing his football club, his political career, his underage girlfriends, his coke supply, and spends his last days as a garbage collector on the streets of Naples.
@millinarios i like your story better
http://www.football-italia.net/48445/mil...llas-bacca

We're linked to Bacca of Sevilla to replace Balo. Can't say I really know Bacca, despite knowing he's had a good season.

I might check that out Gabriel. Thanks for mentioning it. Millinarios, make sure you include some tentacles if you want yours to sell Wink

(04-28-2014, 06:42 PM)honsano Wrote: [ -> ]New garbage rumor of Milan swapping Balo for Van Persie aka the man of glass. At least they have one part correct, Balo leaving.

The bold part is the perfect word for the rumour Big Grin

(04-29-2014, 09:01 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Millinarios, make sure you include some tentacles if you want yours to sell Wink

Yeah, the main character's right hand man will be a bald Fester-kind of creature, with 8 tentacles growing from his back. He is doing the dirty work for his master.
(04-29-2014, 07:19 AM)millinarios Wrote: [ -> ]Well I'm gonna draw a manga about a sex-crazed pedophile ex-politican gangster burning his legacy to the ground. The manga will start with the guy beign on top of the world, but he snorts too much coke and his once sharp brain is getting replaced by agressive and idiotic behavoiur. So he's going to descent. It will all end up with the old man losing his football club, his political career, his underage girlfriends, his coke supply, and spends his last days as a garbage collector on the streets of Naples.

Is he working as a garbage man in Naples because it sounds an awful like nipples? And that is really as close he can get to one as possible at that point of the story? lol!
(04-27-2014, 08:03 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]LMAO, this has to be a joke...

http://www.milannews.it/primo-piano/mila...ina-143029

Basically, it says next season Inzaghi's going to be head coach and his focus will be to revive Matri! Yes, MATRI!

I am pretty sure that it is pure BS made up by idiotic 'journalists' just to disgust us Milan fans. SagrinDevilol
I hope so Xu.

Some new news today regarding transfers:

http://www.milannews.it/calciomercato-mi...ino-143263

Matteo Darmian and Daniele Baselli are both linked to come. I personally like Darmian and have felt we made mistakes letting him leave in the past. He's doing well at Torino and even if not a starter, he'd be a good backup imo. I don't know much about Daniele Baselli, but apparently he's doing pretty well in midfield for Atalanta. If someone here's seen more of him I'd love to hear about him.

http://www.milannews.it/calciomercato-mi...one-143240

We've been linked to Sebastian De Maio of Genoa, a centre back and according to his agent personally requested by Seedorf. At 27, I have no understanding why this guy is wanted, he's had a relatively mediocre career at best, generally spent at Brescia.
DeMaio is very very average and costs around 800K ,his wage is also very cheap.Unfortunaty he fits Milans criteria ,mediocre very very cheap and a Genoa player.
I dont even want new players.Just cut Amelia Constant Zaccardo Noce Traore Didac Birsa Robinho Matri Saponara Salomon Vergara take Agazzi and just use the players left which is still 25+