AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer Mercato
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-29-2014, 10:19 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently Balotelli looks certain to be sold this summer and in addition to the names I gave yesterday, apparently Inzaghi has requested one of Iturbe or Cerci (actually he was one of the names yesterday).

Iturbe's agent is talking with Madrid.Cerci I doubt it ,without UCL we're down €50m and that money must co.e from somewhere or we'll run into big debt.I can see Balo being sold for €35m after the WC.Im resigned to it.Its going to be lean summer ,but we're aware of that.
Yeah, I'm rather pessimistic myself, I just post what's being reported tbh.
Oh I know Wink..Ive seen us linked to Dzeko Paulinho Cerci Iturbe Darmian Rabiot the last few days ,always in the write up is Milan interested but its highly unlikely a deal will be reached.
Soon we can add names like Cerci to the fantasy signings thread Sad
Our whole mercato is a fantasy lately..that's why no one is posting in the fantasy signings thread anymore Icon_lol2
We can add names like Rami Taarabt to the list Sad
maybe soon enough, we would be dreaming for Milan to play in Serie A again. Icon_lol2

Sad
At least the thought of Cassano not being in uefa league is making me feel better Smile
At this point, I pray for a lean summer. If we have to sell Balo, then fine, he's a butt head anyway. But if we can actually somehow get the squad size down to about 22 people by selling both stars and useless junk, then i would at least think we are making progress. No more sell one player, buy two equal or more useless ones to replace him tactics man.
(05-29-2014, 06:03 PM)Graeme_C Wrote: [ -> ]At least the thought of Cassano not being in uefa league is making me feel better Smile

I am happy for Torino too.

Had we destroyed Sassuolo, we would have been in EL.

Had we won the match 3-0, there would have been a public drawing to decide which team, out of Torino and us, would go to EL. That would have been great fun, even if we lost due to luck.