AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Group-C - WC 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: Colombia_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif] [Image: Greece_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif] [Image: Cote-d-Ivoire_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif] [Image: Japan_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif]

14 June 2014
Colombia vs Greece
Ivory Coast vs Japan

19 June 2014
Colombia vs Ivory Coast
Japan vs Greece

24 June 2014
Japan vs Colombia
Greece vs Ivory Coast
I don't really like any team in this group either. My picks are Columbia and Japan. They are the two strongest sides to me. Of course, Ivory Coast and Greece are more than capable though, so anything is possible.
(04-21-2014, 04:40 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really like any team in this group either. My picks are Columbia and Japan. They are the two strongest sides to me. Of course, Ivory Coast and Greece are more than capable though, so anything is possible.
This is a group of death of its own kind. All teams could advance and I would be keen to follow it. I just wish Greece could do some kind of Euro2004 stuff again Smile
But lose final to Argentina Okmilan
Will you continue to watch WC after the group stage when (read carefully, not "if") Argentina is eliminated? Grinundwech
(04-25-2014, 05:28 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Will you continue to watch WC after the group stage when (read carefully, not "if") Argentina is eliminated? Grinundwech
It was unfair the way Argentina went out in the WC2010. It was just ridiculous to see Argentina lose in 2006 on penalties. But there is not even 0.0001% chance of Argentina losing again. So there will be no such situation for me to face and my answer regarding your question is "No Comments" Sleepy
(04-21-2014, 04:40 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really like any team in this group either. My picks are Columbia and Japan. They are the two strongest sides to me. Of course, Ivory Coast and Greece are more than capable though, so anything is possible.

I support Japan in this group just because of Honda Okmilan

Colombia will go through if Falcao recovers. Ivory Coast are not as strong as in past tournaments... Drogba is aging, so does their other stars, and no youth talent to replace those.
(04-26-2014, 01:20 PM)mzk57 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2014, 05:28 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Will you continue to watch WC after the group stage when (read carefully, not "if") Argentina is eliminated? Grinundwech
It was unfair the way Argentina went out in the WC2010. It was just ridiculous to see Argentina lose in 2006 on penalties. But there is not even 0.0001% chance of Argentina losing again. So there will be no such situation for me to face and my answer regarding your question is "No Comments" Sleepy

I really hope Argentina will lose to Germany for the straight 3rd time, but I'd be happy enough to see them lose to BiH and Iran Sagrin
I hope Falcao recovers in time.
(04-26-2014, 01:20 PM)mzk57 Wrote: [ -> ]

OK then, I will make sure to add insult to injury when that 0.0001% probability turns into reality. Sagrin

Grinundwech
The Samurais:

GK: Eiji Kawashima (Standard Liege), Shusaku Nishikawa (Urawa Reds), Shuichi Gonda (FC Tokyo)

DF: Masahiko Inoha (Jubilo Iwata), Yasuyuki Konno (Gamba Osaka), Yuto Nagatomo (Inter Milan), Masato Morishige (FC Tokyo), Atsuto Uchida (Schalke), Maya Yoshida (Southampton), Hiroki Sakai (Hannover), Gotoku Sakai (Stuttgart)

MF: Yasuhito Endo (Gamba Osaka), Makoto Hasebe (Nuremberg), Toshihiro Aoyama (Sanfrecce Hiroshima), Hotaru Yamaguchi (Cerezo Osaka), Shinji Kagawa (Manchester United), Hiroshi Kiyotake (Nuremberg)

FW: Keisuke Honda (AC Milan), Yoshito Okubo (Kawasaki Frontale), Shinji Okazaki (Mainz), Yoichiro Kakitani (Cerezo Osaka), Manabu Saito (Yokohama F Marinos), Yuya Osako (1860 Munich).
So nobody thinks Ivory Coast gonna qualify? What is wrong with you people? Dodgy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7