AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Group-F - WC 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[Image: Argentina_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif] [Image: Bosnia-and-Herzegovina_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif] [Image: Iran_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif] [Image: Nigeria_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif]

15 June 2014
Argentina vs Bosnia and Herzegovina
Iran vs Nigeria

21 June 2014
Argentina vs Iran
Nigeria vs Bosnia and Herzegovina

25 June 2014
Nigeria vs Argentina
Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Iran
I pick Iran and BiH. I remember that I promised Stitch and Reza that I would support them. :d

I also remember promising a third member that I would support their team. I forgot. Could it be Belgium? Icon_lol2
(04-21-2014, 04:33 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]I pick Iran and BiH. I remember that I promised Stitch and Reza that I would support them. :d

I also remember promising a third member that I would support their team. I forgot. Could it be Belgium? Icon_lol2
How dare you not supporting Argentina?? Angry If you are against Argentina, you are against us, you are against AC Milan, you are anti-football fan Grinundwech
Reza I know that there will an unwritten rule on MM during the WC that anyone not voting for Iran will be ultimately banned from MM Grinundwech ............ I just humbly request you Reza kindly make sure that such rule also applies for Argentina as well. Because without Argentina, football is incomplete. Sleepy Devilcool
1ban is ready

Devilol
How dare you support Inter nation on Milan forum!?
zeekay is Chamot and Ayala fan Big Grin
I hope Argentina got home early.
(04-25-2014, 12:59 AM)Stitch Wrote: [ -> ]How dare you support Inter nation on Milan forum!?

Zeekay actually supports Catania. :p
(04-25-2014, 01:17 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]zeekay is Chamot and Ayala fan Big Grin

Don't forget Redondo and Guglielminpietro. :d
My childhood idol is Maradona (Maldini is my more-matured idol ^^).

However, I don't support Argentina now, or more exactly I only support the Argentina with Maradona. In 1990, the way Maradona carried his team with an injured leg and his tears after final match deeply moved me (a 7 years old boy). I just fell in love the man and felt the team was a burden to him.

Argentina NT regain my heart in 2010, old story.

I am neutral on this group, because the other 3 seem strangers to me Big Grin
I really hated Argentina in WC1990. They were embarrassed by Cameroon, cheated a win against Soviet Union (and effectively sent the EURO1988 runners-up home), eliminated Brazil (one of my three favorite teams for that tournament - I supported Brazil and Netherlands, both second to Italy) who hit the framework three times, sent Yugoslavia home after a boring and unconvincing PK victory, then did the same again with Italy who had not even conceded one goal prior to that game. I still remember the Italian (Napoli) fans at San Paolo supporting Maradona over their own countries. Disgrace. Angry

Finally, it was the final. I had to support Argentina because I really hated Germany (my least favorite team for that tournament), but Argentina played like wuss and lost in perhaps the most lopsided final. Two red cards in the first match, two red cards in the final game. 0-1 for the first, 0-1 for the final. Argentina didn't even have one shot until 80' (unless my memory is foggy) after Germany scored through a controversial penalty.

Argentina then became my all-time least favorite. See? They did beat Germany after all (in my hate list). :d

I am not joking, Zeekay. I do hate Argentina. Icon_lol2 but I love you, man. (don't get me wrong, it is just bromance. Icon_lol2)Grinundwech
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18