AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Group-H - WC 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Not to add fuel to an already heated discussion, Icon_lol2 I do think that even on paper, Belgium has a fantastic squad, in my opinion, more balanced and more promising than Argentina, who of course can take a lot of pride in their stellar (or out-of-world, whatever you may say can actually be fine, simply because of Messi) offense.

and let's not use the strong attacking words like lunatic or blind on each other. let's just keep the level of personal attack at minimum. it is fun bantering at each other, but do it with a tongue-in-cheek way, and don't do it to the extent that would drive anyone off. We love zeekay. We need him at MM, .............................., I need someone to pick on. Icon_lol2

Grinundwech
Oh come on xu. It's not him, it's his 'predictions', once he stopped making such insanity then it'll be fine... Sagrin
OK then. I don't quite get all the logic behind "not him, but his prediction" (wasn't he responsible for his prediction?), but I am happy to see there is no hard feeling between anyone here. Okmilan

Korea

Goalkeepers : Jung Sung-ryong (Suwon Bluewings), Kim Seung-gyu (Ulsan), Lee Bum-young (Busan IPark)

Defenders : Kim Jin-su (Albirex Niigata), Kim Young-gwon (Guangzhou Evergrande), Yoon Suk-young (QPR), Hwang Seok-ho (Sanfrecce Hiroshima), Hong Jeong-ho (Augsburg) Kwak Tae-hwi (Al Hilal), Lee Yong (Ulsan), Kim Chang-su (Kashiwa Reysol)

Midfielders : Ki Sung-yueng (Sunderland), Ha Dae-sung (Beijing Guoan), Han Kook-young (Kashiwa Reysol), Park Jong-woo (Guangzhou R&F), Kim Bo-kyung (Cardiff City), Lee Chung-yong (Bolton Wanderers), Ji Dong-won (Augsburg), Son Heung-min (Bayer Leverkusen)

Forwards : Koo Ja-cheol (Mainz), Lee Keun-ho (Sangju Sangmu), Park Chu-young (Watford), Kim Shin-wook (Ulsan)
In Feb, 2010, an AC Milan fan from Russia joined (old) MM and she introduced her self in the MM-members-photo thread, but no body welcomed her properly. That particular Milan fan deserved respect and love of every Milan world wide (specially mine). But MM never realized how luck it was to have that fan. & after posting only three times on MM, she disappeared forever. I guess lack of appreciation broker her sweet little heart Heart That make me sick and i become even more sick Head on wallwhen I see her photo.

[Image: attachment.php?s=b5a116ddef0f66def49751e...1202497921]

Respected sir, reza, Sleepy is there anyway possible for your to invite her to MM. It will be like the emergence of Paolo Maldini in Milan. MM needs her. Thanks!

her name was inessa by the way

& I want Russia to play the final (and lose to Argentina honorably) only for her! Heart
No one ever had a bigger secret admirer :p
I wish Russia could surprise the world the way the rocked in Euro 2008. Any news about their squad? I hope Arsavin will play, though I am sure he is not the same player he was 6 years ago Sad
where did you get her photo, z? Icon_lol2
I am Asian, and I like Zeekay's way of choosing teams Big Grin so S. Korea seem a valid choice. There are a lot of pretty girls there. Plastic surgery should be neglected. Who doesn't love the beauty Big Grin
(05-17-2014, 11:26 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]where did you get her photo, z? Icon_lol2

From his Choking Charlie database, duh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6