AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Group-H - WC 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Algeria are playing like a Serie A team in relegation zone.

Belgium field 4 CBs in first half. I think that will change.
Belgium is too nervous. I think it will change in the second half. I am rooting for a Belgium victory. Smile
(06-17-2014, 05:17 PM)mzk57 Wrote: [ -> ]Algeria will comprehensively beat Belgium tonight.
Hahahahahahaaha............. Take that ZB. Your overrated Belgium is going down.
Party danceDevil danceMusik005Clap

Spain lost the first match in 2010, just saying.
EAT THAT MUTHAFUKA. START THINKING BEFORE TALKING SHIT
Algeria deserve praise for their commitment, but Belgium have too many talents for them.

Belgium past a test, but this is just the beginning. If S. Korea or Russia play like Algeria today, how could they fare?
yep, Algeria certainly outdid many's expectations. Belgium should benefit from this experience, and go far in the tournament. they will be an exciting team to watch. Smile
(06-17-2014, 06:23 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2014, 05:17 PM)mzk57 Wrote: [ -> ]Algeria will comprehensively beat Belgium tonight.
Hahahahahahaaha............. Take that ZB. Your overrated Belgium is going down.
Party danceDevil danceMusik005Clap

Spain lost the first match in 2010, just saying.
EAT THAT MUTHAFUKA. START THINKING BEFORE TALKING SHIT
We all witnessed that it was unfair and Aleria played, even your will agree that Sagrin

Plus you deserved a ban for using offensive language Angry
LOL, Z. What was unfair? The penalty? also, what did you mean by Algeria played? Icon_lol2
(06-17-2014, 08:42 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, Z. What was unfair? The penalty? also, what did you mean by Algeria played? Icon_lol2
Better Sagrin
(06-17-2014, 08:53 PM)mzk57 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2014, 08:42 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, Z. What was unfair? The penalty? also, what did you mean by Algeria played? Icon_lol2
Better Sagrin

I see that you love Algeria so much. What if they do equally well against Argentina, you know, in the final? Sagrin
Zeekay's favourite keeper Akinfeev just royally screwed up..LOL. Horrendous keeping there..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6