AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Group-H - WC 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
not tomorrow - just nitpicking. Grinundwech
Belgium - Russia was a dull game, with the Belgians rightly winning. Russia may be the team to have disappointed me most in the world cup (or maybe Cameroon, though I had less expectations).

Algeria - S.Korea was really entertaining though. The teams were terrible defensively, especially the Koreans, but ultimately, it proved to be a fun watch with some decent goals.
(06-23-2014, 03:19 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]not tomorrow - just nitpicking. Grinundwech

So I was counter-nitpicked Devilol
So... Are Belgium guaranteed of top spot yet?
(06-23-2014, 01:02 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]So... Are Belgium guaranteed of top spot yet?

No, Algeria still have the chance, at least mathematically.
Great job by Algeria to finish second.
Is this Algeria's first appearance in WC playoff stage?
(06-27-2014, 04:44 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Is this Algeria's first appearance in WC playoff stage?

Yes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algeria_at_..._World_Cup
I really like Algeria, they look like a good side who seem to be loving every moment in this world cup. Belgium on the other hand are looking better too, though still a little overrated. From them, I've been impressed with Origi who has been a good sub to add energy up front.
9 points, 3 game. Only 3 teams got that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6