AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Azzurri talk, Italy national team thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Romagnoli was a rock but I wasn't particularly happy with De Sciglio's performance. Montolivo injured is the best news.
(10-07-2016, 02:51 AM)somedevil Wrote: [ -> ]Romagnoli was a rock but I wasn't particularly happy with De Sciglio's performance. Montolivo injured is the best news.

[Image: CcF6DYBUAAAUYtA.jpg]
Verratti is always injured or out of form. l didn't see him in form until now.
Romagnoli was amassing against Spain. If only he would get that protection from the midfield in Milan. Desciglio was solid overall. Not so great upfront though.
I think De Sciglio was ok, but he did make a few mistakes in the second half that should be avoided. I was happy with Romagnoli, whereas Bonaventura was a bit like he is in Milan, in that he's not bad and looks willing to show himself for the ball, but overall his influence right now has been pretty limited in the sense that he's not creating and scoring as much as I'd like.

Montolivo was honestly the weakest player on the pitch while on.
I hope that Montolivo's injury could be a (positive) turning point for Milan, both on and off the pitch.
3 Milan players start tonight in Romagnoli, DES and Bonaventura
Italy squad for Euro qualifiers against Finland and Leichenstein are announced -

GKs
Donnarumma
Cragno
Perin
Sirigu

Defenders-

Romagnoli
Chelliani
Bonucci
Florenzi
Armando Izzo
Cristiano Piccini
Biraghi
Gianluca Mancini
Spinazzola

Midfielders-

Sensi
Barella
Jorginho
Zaniolo
Verratti
Cristante

Forwards-

Bernardeschi
Chiesa
Moise Kean
Quagliarella
Immobile
El Shaarawy
Politano
Vincenzo Grifo
Lasagna
Pavaletti
Fuck yes. Very happy with that selection
(03-15-2019, 09:44 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Fuck yes.  Very happy with that selection

I really wanted Mario Ballotelli to be in team instead of Lasagna consideribg his current goal scoring form
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20