AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato January 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-25-2014, 07:46 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol I really give up with you. Feel free to delude yourself into beliving what you want, this garbage doesn't warrant wasting anymore of my time.

Oh and I've already stated my position as a fan Wink

Lol yes you being unable to prove your point is me deluding myself. Btw I'm surprised you're actually a Milan fan. You barely know anything about the club's strategy, youth or current players Devilol
Getting kind of personal I think. Please relax people, thanks
My apologies Reza for my involvement in this farce.
Wow... even the pro-Allegri / anti-Allegri debate in his second season didn't get this far..

this is amusing :-)
(09-25-2014, 09:35 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]My apologies Reza for my involvement in this farce.

Dev, don't be hard on yourself. I am sorry that you have to endure such crap. When Jokka first started posting not so long ago, I actually enjoyed reading his posts as he seemed quite knowledgeable and passionate. I just skipped them now.

I hate to see that some new members who have the potential to become an asset to this forum won't appreciate the fine culture of this forum, and seem to have no willingness to do so. A few names (from the past) came through my head, but I won't list them here for unnecessary embarrassment.

There is something called "ignore list", Dev. Smile
Yeah, I remember XU being rude and ignorant, insulting everyone, talking crap and fighting all day.

Look how he's grown now Heart

Sagrin
So Xu finally grows up. I have him on my ignore list for ages, hahaha
Grinser044
Man Utd linked to...Hummels Morata SES Draxler Ronaldo Cavani Vidal this morning.What does that have to with our Mercato...nothing , I just find it funny how they get linked to every player with quality.They do have the cash to spend big but thats near €300m after spending €200m (ofcourse I dont believe any of it) and Roma Inter are being infestigated for FFP.
Just brings home how far off the pace we are , I dont even see €10m being spent on a player in our future.
(09-25-2014, 10:14 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Dev, don't be hard on yourself. I am sorry that you have to endure such crap. When Jokka first started posting not so long ago, I actually enjoyed reading his posts as he seemed quite knowledgeable and passionate. I just skipped them now.

I hate to see that some new members who have the potential to become an asset to this forum won't appreciate the fine culture of this forum, and seem to have no willingness to do so. A few names (from the past) came through my head, but I won't list them here for unnecessary embarrassment.

There is something called "ignore list", Dev. Smile

Thanks, I only apologised to Reza due to the inconvenience of having to post something.

I have thought about using the ignore list lol.