AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Elliott wants to appoint them? there is practically zero chance the are interested in running a club, I don't see how they want do that. May be Gazzetta mean the new owner will appoint Maldini and Giuntol...
(06-02-2018, 02:42 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Elliott wants to appoint them? there is practically zero chance the are interested in running a club, I don't see how they want do that. May be Gazzetta mean the new owner will appoint Maldini and Giuntol...

Maybe Elliott isn't confident in Fassone and Mirabelli and are ready to axe them
Yonghong Li has opened up to the idea of a minority shareholder to help with the management of Milan, and has reportedly found one already. It is not a company but an individual from outside of China. [Pellegatti]
There are multiple figures interested in becoming a minority shareholder with Yonghong Li, however Li has already made his choice and has met with him in the past week. [Gazzetta]
Rai 3 investigation on Yonghong Li. They say that Milan present him to the media as the majority shareholder of the largest phosphorus mine in China

"We went to the headquarters of his company, what we found is an abandoned office with worms in garbage bins"
Why does a TV company need to find this out when Fininvest is a multi billion dollar operation which btw *has had* business dealing in China years ago. Not to mention a prime minister and owner has had Chinese 'friends' (aka politicians) well before this saga.
Berlusconi is to blame for everything
(06-04-2018, 10:51 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Berlusconi is to blame for everything

Everybody knows that.
(06-04-2018, 10:22 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Rai 3 investigation on Yonghong Li. They say that Milan present him to the media as the majority shareholder of the largest phosphorus mine in China

"We went to the headquarters of his company, what we found is an abandoned office with worms in garbage bins"

no one know li in china. none of cannavaro, lippi nor capello. who the heck is this guy?