AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-21-2018, 11:02 AM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]What about Mirabelli? He's worse problem than Fassone and he remaines...

I think he will leave as well, but that is not decided at a board meeting.
(07-21-2018, 11:02 AM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]What about Mirabelli? He's worse problem than Fassone and he remaines...

Leo is likely to take charge of sporting related matter so Mirabelli should be gone sooner.
According to milannews.it, Fassone is gone. Scaroni assumes interim duties until a new CEO is appointed. The CEO has apparently already been identified so it's only a matter of finding full agreement I guess and making it official. The names in circulation have been Gazidis and Gandini. 

This is the confusing part for me.......Leonardo all set to become the technical director, but is that Mirabelli's position? I know Mirabelli is the sporting director, so did we NOT have a technical director until now? If Leonardo is not taking Mirabelli's spot, I guess that means that it's up to Leonardo to decide whether or not Mirabelli stays or is replaced.
(07-21-2018, 12:51 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]This is the confusing part for me.......Leonardo all set to become the technical director, but is that Mirabelli's position? I know Mirabelli is the sporting director, so did we NOT have a technical director until now? If Leonardo is not taking Mirabelli's spot, I guess that means that it's up to Leonardo to decide whether or not Mirabelli stays or is replaced.

Leonardo will replace Mirabelli
Arsenal calm about Ivan Gazidis’ situation, don't expect him to leave. He will be heading out with the squad to Singapore tomorrow. Everyone there would be very surprised if he decided to go [@charles_watts]
I think I saw rumours of Gandini leaving his post at Roma yesterday. Not sure though, it was in Italian and just a tweet.
(07-21-2018, 01:54 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]I think I saw rumours of Gandini leaving his post at Roma yesterday. Not sure though, it was in Italian and just a tweet.

Still interesting. Thank you for sharing it with the community :Smile
I would love to see him for the red and blacks...

By the way, is there something like a whatsapp group for the Milanmania freaks? Would be easier for me during the matches than the forumWink
I just read Mirabelli could work alongside Leonardo because he's already initiated mercato moves. I don't expect him to stay for the long term though

Gandini seems to be the guy now
Fresh reports from Sky Italia that Mirabelli won’t be on the flight that takes the Milan squad to USA tomorrow, which suggests that he is close to leaving the club as well [Sky]

Well then
Scaroni, possibly Gandini, possibly Leonardo. Not really sure a 4th is needed.
A technical director and sporting director both? There should be clear lines and responsibility, I would guess both together won't be needed nor helpful.