AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like soon official...

President: Scaroni
CEO: Gazidis
General Manager: Gandini
Technical director: Leonardo

possibly Maldini in some technical area

Questions for me:
CEO and GM difference is?
How many times does Maldini's name come up without anything?
(07-23-2018, 08:02 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like soon official...

President: Scaroni
CEO: Gazidis
General Manager: Gandini
Technical director: Leonardo

possibly Maldini in some technical area

Questions for me:
CEO and GM difference is?
How many times does Maldini's name come up without anything?

CEO handles finances while GM focuses on sporting side
(07-23-2018, 08:30 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]CEO handles finances while GM focuses on sporting side

Okmilan
Massimilano Mirabelli’s adventure as Milan’s sporting director has come to an end. He should’ve met with president Paolo Scaroni today but due to several commitments it has been postponed to be tomorrow at Casa Milan

[Sky]
Sky confirm that Elliott are looking to bring Paolo Maldini back to Milan. His role is yet to be defined but they are working on it.
Corriere Della Sera reports Gazidis would come as CEO with Gandini reporting to him. Leonardo would be technical director (i.e. sporting director), with Maldini as vice president, which I guess means Leo would probably report to him.

https://www.milannews.it/primo-piano/cor...nte-302398
(07-24-2018, 08:37 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Corriere Della Sera reports Gazidis would come as CEO with Gandini reporting to him. Leonardo would be technical director (i.e. sporting director), with Maldini as vice president, which I guess means Leo would probably report to him.

https://www.milannews.it/primo-piano/cor...nte-302398

Looks solid to me  Okmilan
Bye Mirabelli
Milan has contacted Conte. He's keen on joining but would like time to settle things with Chelsea. That will take weeks. Gattuso's aware of the situation
No Cunte please  Angry