AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hasn't a lot of Arsenal's growth been out of Gazidis hands , the EPL money is a major chunk of their increase , something he had no part of.
That being said he's done well commercially which is what we need.Serie A seems to be getting a bit more popular again.If we are able to buy players for €50/60m like Arsenal have been doing we'll do well.Arsenal fans moan because they don't spend what Man Utd Man City PSG Barca do , they still spend a hell of a lot.Their wage bill is like €230m a year.Hope it goes well.
Do you guys think it would be justifiable to sack Rino if he doesn’t win against Empoli?
To be clear, I’m a big Rino fan and hope he wins against Empoli.

His replacement? I wouldn’t know, which coach would be available at this moment.
Conte is the only name that comes to my mind.
(09-24-2018, 08:24 AM)silvio Wrote: [ -> ]Do you guys think it would be justifiable to sack Rino if he doesn’t win against Empoli?

His replacement? I wouldn’t know, which coach would be available at this moment.

Zidane is not available?
(09-24-2018, 08:42 AM)Siregar Wrote: [ -> ]Zidane is not available?

Not Zidane please.

Anyone else except Zidane.
(09-24-2018, 08:42 AM)Siregar Wrote: [ -> ]Zidane is not available?

Well ,he said that in Italy for him exists only Juventus and that's the only team which he could coach.
Of course ,money talks ,but we're very poor at the moment.
Aha, OK. I was just asking, I thought Zidane already coaches a club.
(09-24-2018, 08:24 AM)silvio Wrote: [ -> ]Do you guys think it would be justifiable to sack Rino if he doesn’t win against Empoli?

Yes. Just because he is not doing a good job at changing the loser mentality of this team.

I don't have an idea who is available and how much they'll cost. We can try with Conte, if we can afford it.
(09-24-2018, 02:51 PM)DrDejan Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. Just because he is not doing a good job at changing the loser mentality of this team.

I don't have an idea who is available and how much they'll cost. We can try with Conte, if we can afford it.

rumours:He's Roma bound. Honestly, I can't see it happening. Although we have another match on thursday. So Forza Gatusso.
Official from today : the club has no more debt ... Elliot injected 123M (debt of Milan) in the club to reimburse that.
Monaco are struggling, who knows may be by next summer Jardim will be available Tongue